• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

what? food stamp fraud? LOL. that never happens.

I have no problem with someone whose working, has a family, but qualifies for food stamps because they just don’t make enough to cover the necessities of life.... nor do I have a problem with people who obviously can’t work due to old age or some other disability. I’m sorry though if it pisses me off when I see some twenty something in flip flops and pajama bottoms buying a $4 iced latte with an EBT card.

The majority of food stamp recipients are the working poor.

The majority of food stamp recipients are the working poor.

And the Libs are fighting with each other.

After being destroyed on her uneducated, baseless, and naive points about Amazon, the Tard has turned to eating her own.

I hate to thank a Liberal, but thanks Roll. I TOO have seen these flip-flop hippy types using taxpayer money for non-essentials. Infuriating to watch that small % of losers using America.

And the Libs are fighting with each other.

After being destroyed on her uneducated, baseless, and naive points about Amazon, the Tard has turned to eating her own.

I hate to thank a Liberal, but thanks Roll. I TOO have seen these flip-flop hippy types using taxpayer money for non-essentials. Infuriating to watch that small % of losers using America.

Do you have a problem with the $150,000,000,000 that DOD lost to fraud over the past decade+............................of course not....of course not...LMAO it's like Mike Tyson beating up on Down Syndrome kids.....

Do you have a problem with the $150,000,000,000 that DOD lost to fraud over the past decade+............................of course not....of course not...LMAO it's like Mike Tyson beating up on Down Syndrome kids.....

I have a problem with all fraud. Especially when your politicians keep wanting to tax me to fund said fraud.

What is your next swing and miss?

Do you have a problem wit the $9 Trillion in debt Obama caused over 8 years?

Just for the record, I have a huge problem with the amount of money we spend on defense. The world is so tied together now economically, I just can’t imagine there ever being a war fought on a WWII type scale where massive amounts of tanks and fighter jets and battleships are going to be needed. Back then when countries were isolated from each other, it was easy to understand how wars like WWI and WWII became reality. It’s just impossible for me to envision a scenario where a war like that could ever happen again. I’m not saying that we should stop building these weapons entirely... but my God how much of this **** do we need? It’s ironic that all of this money is spent to defend America and her people from foreign invaders... which in all likelihood will never happen... at least not on the scale we seem to be preparing for.... yet we have so many that balk at the idea of taking some of that defense money and repurposing it to provide healthcare and fight real enemies that attacks Americans everyday.... cancer, heart disease, mental illness, etc.