• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What is White Fragility?

U got Conn'd, amirite?

:drum:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I sometimes forget how spectacularly little your hair, skin and eye color matter to me relative to just about everything else about your mind and all that I have to learn from you.<br><br>You look fine & I’m beyond numbed. Teach me about something else for a change this coming week? &#55357;&#56911;</p>— Eric Weinstein (@EricRWeinstein) <a href="https://twitter.com/EricRWeinstein/status/1294418443341504512?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 14, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Systemic racism on college campuses................

Ironically in a rare case like this when systematic racism is actually proven and not a wild conspiracy theory like they love to traffic in, the left won't give a ****. Wrong races victimized = not a problem.

Ironically in a rare case like this when systematic racism is actually proven and not a wild conspiracy theory like they love to traffic in, the left won't give a ****. Wrong races victimized = not a problem.

Another story that the left doesn't give a **** about.....

Little White Boys Little Much

Little white boys lives matter.

His name was CANNON HINNANT!

That's bullshit. It's just another made up concept to continue the false sense of inequality of other races. Everyone in America is free to pursue whatever they want to...Within The Law.

As yourself this, it the name was " insert ethic group " Fragility, would it be racists?
[h=2][/h]

They also want to end ownership of realestate because land belongs to all people.

That's the commie **** coming out. That's truly what they are. All of this other blm nonsense and anti fascist antifa horseshit is just a smokescreen. Which is no longer hidden from anyone, other than our media not making it front page news 24/7.

I'll go to war to prevent that **** from taking over this land. And millions of others will as well.

I come from a Single-parent home with 2 brothers. Man...I have been working and paying taxes since I was 14. That's how I clothed myself. When I got older I was blessed by God with a second job...worked 2 jobs for 2 years...had 9 (******* NINE) days off over that stretch...bought a house for my family and took care of my mom, who had early onset dementia, for 13 years. TRY and take my ******* house.

I come from a Single-parent home with 2 brothers. Man...I have been working and paying taxes since I was 14. That's how I clothed myself. When I got older I was blessed by God with a second job...worked 2 jobs for 2 years...had 9 (******* NINE) days off over that stretch...bought a house for my family and took care of my mom, who had early onset dementia, for 13 years. TRY and take my ******* house.

One of the comments under that video was interesting to me....Why don't they take care of and build up the areas they live in? Make YOUR neighborhood look good, make YOUR homes rise in value. As it is, if the prosperous were to hand over their affluent homes and neighborhoods, the benefactors would just run them down in short order. People need to take care of their own backyards, not just take the fruits of other peoples' labor.

Are they ******* nuts? It isn't anyone's neighborhood. It's ******* America you stupid window licking ignorant piece of ******* ****. Go get a mother ******* job and stop being a whiney ******* ****.

Nobody owes you ******* **** in this world.

If Biden wins the Dems will reinstate Bomma's plan that Trump cancelled that would put Section 8 housing everywhere because property rights and zoning is racist.
Mt. Lebanon, yup. Sewickley Heights, hell yeah. The Hamptons, ******' A.

If Biden wins the Dems will reinstate Bomma's plan that Trump cancelled that would put Section 8 housing everywhere because property rights and zoning is racist.
Mt. Lebanon, yup. Sewickley Heights, hell yeah. The Hamptons, ******' A.

It will never reach the neighborhoods of the politicians. Ever. E V E R.

It will never reach the neighborhoods of the politicians. Ever. E V E R.

Some say that but BLM may feel differently and they have the money to go to court.