• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What is White Fragility?

One of the comments under that video was interesting to me....Why don't they take care of and build up the areas they live in? Make YOUR neighborhood look good, make YOUR homes rise in value. As it is, if the prosperous were to hand over their affluent homes and neighborhoods, the benefactors would just run them down in short order. People need to take care of their own backyards, not just take the fruits of other peoples' labor.

That's racist.
Most of those neighborhoods are rentals or Section 8 so the people who live there don't give a **** because it's not theirs.

There's some type of fragility going on here (likely a lot more than that):

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This video exposes how people are invoking this woke BLM rhetoric just so they can act ****** and excuse their obnoxious, insufferable behavior.<a href="https://t.co/krZPHOgBzF">pic.twitter.com/krZPHOgBzF</a></p>— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) <a href="https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1304394451775782913?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 11, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That ***** was looking for conflict.

She should have been kicked off the flight.

She should have been kicked off the flight.

She should've been kicked somewhere. And I'll be interested to see if she's banned for life like Delta did to American military patriot Rob O'Neill for simply taking a selfie with his mask off for a moment while he drank something.

She should've been kicked somewhere. And I'll be interested to see if she's banned for life like Delta did to American military patriot Rob O'Neill for simply taking a selfie with his mask off for a moment while he drank something.
No.....It's called Black Privilege.

True story. A couple friends and I went bowling. Out of the 4 of us, one person didn't have bowling shoes on ( a no-no ) The manager came over and politely told him he has to have the proper shoes. So he went over to the rental booth and got a pair and was charged $1.75.
Twenty minutes later, 4 Black people came in and started bowling. None of them had bowling shoes. Manager came over and told them. They started to mildly argue. Manager gives them all rental shoes...No Charge! Our White Privilege game was weak that night, I guess.

As soon as this morphs into economic stratification rather than color, the middle will quickly re-emerge.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

She was kicked off the flight to applause. There are other videos of the confrontation in the comments.

Ahhh that vid.

As someone that has and still does have friends on all areas of the spectrum, the last couple months have made me become racist. And I hate that.