• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Whatever the left touches, it ruins - Prager

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
On Fox, responding to criticism from that gross Samantha Bee (who cares?), Prager repeated his motto, "Whatever the left touches, it ruins - the universities, journalism, sports, male-female relations, children's innocence, late night TV..."

Infuriating when you think about it, and perplexing that anyone would be proud of it.

Jon Stewart was amazing... you knew he leaned left but he was entertaining and always hilarious... everyone trying to copy him has been less than great... there is a line in satire where it goes from comedy or news to propaganda and unfortunately there aren’t really any sources that can toe it anymore...

Jon Stewart was amazing... you knew he leaned left but he was entertaining and always hilarious... everyone trying to copy him has been less than great... there is a line in satire where it goes from comedy or news to propaganda and unfortunately there aren’t really any sources that can toe it anymore...

Stewart was relatively even-handed, he'd call out the Left sometimes too. I'm right-wing but I rarely missed his show. The guy who replaced him isn't at all funny. Closest thing to Jon Stewart now is Jonathan Pie from England on YouTube.

I used to watch Letterman all the time. Towards the end of his run, he became a bitter old man. I can't even watch late night comedy anymore, especially in the age of Trump. The hosts abandoned telling jokes for laughs, and are now going more for claps. Their virtue grandstanding is nauseating.

I used to watch Letterman all the time. Towards the end of his run, he became a bitter old man. I can't even watch late night comedy anymore, especially in the age of Trump. The hosts abandoned telling jokes for laughs, and are now going more for claps. Their virtue grandstanding is nauseating.

Same here. Letterman was the best for a long time. I don’t watch any of those ******** now.

On Fox, responding to criticism from that gross Samantha Bee (who cares?), Prager repeated his motto, "Whatever the left touches, it ruins - the universities, journalism, sports, male-female relations, children's innocence, late night TV..."

Infuriating when you think about it, and perplexing that anyone would be proud of it.

PragerU Rakes In Donations After TBS Hit Piece

Prager University [PragerU] founder Dennis Prager shot back at comedian Samantha Bee’s criticism of the nonprofit saying on “Fox & Friends Weekend” on Sunday that he takes the criticism as “a compliment,” adding that it’s also “a bit depressing.”

Prager made the comments reacting to the late night host saying on Wednesday on TBS' “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” that PragerU “is actually dangerous.”

“They’re reaching a new, younger audience with [expletive] conservative propaganda,” she said. “They trick kids into thinking they’re videos are educational even though PragerU is as much of a real college as Monsters University.”

Prager acknowledged that PragerU, a nonprofit that creates videos on various political and philosophical topics from a seemingly conservative perspective, is raking in donations after Bee’s criticism and responded on “Fox & Friends Weekend” on Sunday saying, “I do take it as a compliment, but I want to open up my heart to you, it’s actually a bit depressing.”....