• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What's this new BS that Mueller is a victim?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Innocent people were destroyed in his name. **** him. He is a piece of ****.

I think people realize that he was the figure that they stuck out in front of the investigation when he obviously didn't even know half the **** that was in the report. I don't think he's a victim by any means because he's been going along with this **** gladly from the start. They think he's a victim because he looked like a bumbling old fool in court.

Victim of what? That guy got the same tactics his FBI and DOJ lay on every day citizens to confuse and force them into a lie or false confession. Far as I'm concerned, he got off light compared to the people he has mistreated.

I bet he got paid pretty well to be the figurehead of the whole investigation. They just needed a name in front that was bipartisan. He didn't do anything substantive. I think that was apparent from his testimony. I'm not even sure he entirely decided who he hired. And he certainly didn't write anything in his own words.

His expertise and knowledge of the investigation was very limited. His workers did all the work, wrote all the reports, decided all the indictments, knew all the minutia of the case.

That's why the limit of his responses was always going to be "if it's in the report, that's the answer", otherwise I don't know anything. To me he looked very old and very limited in his work ability.

I think he was used by the democrats. If I recall right originally he didn't want to appear in congress. But they forced him to. Then they postponed the hearing so they could prompt a little more. Yes I think the democrats threw him to the wolves.

The left originally said, "Mueller is our hero! He will be fair and get to the bottom of this Trump collusion."
Then the report came out and his appearance before congress.
Now the left says, "F that guy. He's a clown. He's senile and bumbling."

The left - proving once again that if you don't agree with their narrative, you are worthless and you are the enemy.

I had the same amount of input into this report as Mueller did. I doubt he saw a word of it before his staff gave him a copy. This is Weisman's report. So with that understanding you can view the report in it's true light. It was a hit piece designed to give cover for the dems to impeach Trump. That's all it was. Which is why it is written the way it was. The 2nd book is nothing more than a list of one sided testimony that would never be allow in a court room because it wasn't designed for a court. It was designed for political consumption.

I'm starting to think that the Reps should call for an investigation into the committee. It's another example of the deep state weaponizing the federal government to go against political opponents.

I bet he got paid pretty well to be the figurehead of the whole investigation. They just needed a name in front that was bipartisan.

Yep. And hey, guess who is barring revelation of how much was spent, for what, and to whom?!?

Why none other than those transparency loving (D)ims!!

I'm not even sure he entirely decided who he hired. And he certainly didn't write anything in his own words.

The speculation is that Weissman and Wray ran the entire thing.

The same execrable maggots who threatened witnesses to force them to lie to avoid prosecution (sound familiar??), lied to the court, withheld exculpatory evidence, and was lambasted for their dishonest, corrupt practices.

By the time [Wray] left in 2005, he had rung up some impressive numbers, such as 22 guilty pleas and millions of dollars in restitution. But he also suffered historic courtroom losses. And how he won and how he lost is still the subject of bitter comments from his adversaries in Houston.

“Do not misunderstand my disdain for him with ineffectiveness or something not to be concerned with,” said Dan Cogdell, who represented three Enron defendants. “He’s a formable prosecutor. If I’m Donald Trump and I know the backstory of Andrew Weissmann, it’s going to concern me. There is no question about it.”

The backstory: Defense attorneys say Mr. Weissmann bent or broke the rules. As proof, they point to appeals court decisions, exhibits and witness statements.

They say he intimidated witnesses by threatening indictments, created crimes that did not exist and, in one case, withheld evidence that could have aided the accused. At one hearing, an incredulous district court judge looked down at an Enron defendant and told him he was pleading guilty to a wire fraud crime that did not exist.

“Weissmann seemed more interested in obtaining convictions than in promoting justice,” said Tom Kirkendall, a Houston lawyer who represented an Enron executive.

Said Mr. Cogdell, a colorful courtroom performer dubbed a “gunslinger” by the local press, “He’s the most aggressive prosecutor I’ve ever been up against. He is, if not win at all cost, he’s win at almost any cost.”

Those convictions for which Mr. Wray offered praise in 2004?

Mr. Weissmann’s cases against Andersen and Merrill Lynch lay in shambles just a few years later.

The Supreme Court, in a 9-0 vote in 2005, overturned the Andersen conviction. A year later, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals erased all the fraud convictions against four Merrill Lynch managers. The jury had acquitted another defendant.

“People went off to prison for a completely phantom of a case,” said Mr. Kirkendall.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/christopher-wray-robert-muellers-top-prosecutor-kn/

****** killed Arthur Anderson and 20,000 jobs. Miserable ***** should be in jail. I seriously hope he gets investigated, found guilty of threatening witnesses to have them lie (oh, is that a crime? I bet at least one more guy is "above the law"), and thrown in jail, where he is raped to death.

Remember Enron? Only in DC can you be a total fuckup and get rewarded over and over again. These guys entire careers should be under a microscope. But they won't be.

Incompetent Supervision
Many of these examples of prosecutorial misconduct and abuse were done not by Mueller but by underlings. He should have been aware of what they were doing, which means he should take responsibility for the errors. If he wasn’t aware, that’s a very bad sign regarding his competence to supervise his special counsel deputy Andrew Weissman.

If Mueller had no effective supervision against the abuses of the above underlings, why would anyone trust him to supervise his good buddy Weissman, whom he picked to run lead on his probe of Trump? Weissman destroyed the accounting firm Arthur Anderson LLP, which once had 85,000 employees. Thanks to prosecutorial abuse, jurors were not told that Arthur Anderson didn’t have criminal intent when it shredded documents. The Supreme Court unanimously overturned the conviction, but it was too late to save the company.

Weissman also “creatively criminalized a business transaction between Merrill Lynch and Enron,” which sent four executives to jail. Weissman concocted unprecedented charges and did not allow the executives to get bail, causing massive disruption to the families before the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals reversed most of Weissman’s case.

One could also argue that the above failures, save the Stevens case, were actually Comey’s responsibility. That’s arguably true as well, but it also shows just how bizarre it is that Mueller was named to investigate a situation in which his friend and partner in prosecutorial abuse is so intimately involved.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/04/1...i-repeatedly-abused-prosecutorial-discretion/

Future dems

source.gif

What we need to do is add another committee in congress. Just for the hell of it we'll call it the need to impeach committee. We can take 30 of the most worthless pieces of **** to make up the committee. Their responsibilities will be solely to impeach elected officials. If they're not busy on impeaching the president they can be working on members of congress.

What we need to do is add another committee in congress. Just for the hell of it we'll call it the need to impeach committee. We can take 30 of the most worthless pieces of **** to make up the committee. Their responsibilities will be solely to impeach elected officials. If they're not busy on impeaching the president they can be working on members of congress.

I like the concept, Roy, but recommend an alternative - the "Punched in the Face" committee. Every member of that committee would be subject to a nationwide vote to determine who gets punched in the face.

The lucky puncher would be selected via a lottery, with admission to the lottery a mere $5. I am guessing that the Fed would raised about $25 million per vote. I know who I would want to be the recipient of the first "Punch to the Face" event:

Screen-Shot-2019-05-15-at-6.40.44-AM-515x225.png

You get a second punch for free if you knock the diaper off her head.