• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Whee! The US is cashing in its banana republic coupon!! [Trump indicted]

The real goal is to keep a negative light shining on Trump all the way up to the election. It doesn't matter if the charges are real or not.

They don’t do jack in my state because half of them are from out East and are merely Democrat Lite.

Yeah it's different here, at least for now. We have DeSantis as govenor and a super majority in the house&senate.

If they did nothing, then they'd be out quick. There's zero excuses.

Pennsylvania is ruled by Philadelphia&Pittsburgh unfortunately. They basically tell the rest of the state to **** off. My God they voted in a guy with a brain that functions at a fraction of the capacity of Biden's.

All of the big major cities up north and out west have been democrat run for decades. What have they gotten? Steady decline. Good grief Chicago voted in a mayor far left of Beetlejuice. They all deserve what they get. I feel no empathy whatsoever anymore. You just can't fix stupid people who are easily misled to their own demise.

They will eventually run out of excuses and people to blame for their horrifically failed policies that will always fail.

Yet the Republicans have really done nothing since gaining power in the house. They should have filed impeachment charges on Biden on day 1. Same old s#$t, just a different day. F them all.
As has been mentioned here, I've believed for the longest time that our "2 party" system is a farce and is more accurately described as "one party with many facets", kind of like a diamond, each one supposedly espousing a certain set of views, but in the end the #1 goal for everyone is attaining power and then doing everything possible to hold on to that power. Greed is a very powerful motivator and can overwhelm and eventually corrupt even the brightest of idealists.

I wonder what would happen if the majority of us (conservative, liberty-minded, anti-statist) people here would vote Libertarian for at least one election cycle. A 4-year test drive, if you will, instead of voting for the lesser of the 2 evils. I believe that you could count on 2 hands the number of Republicans who truly wish to represent us and the republic via constitutional governance. But even those folks are beholden to the party chiefs to a large degree. So then the cycle of corruption, cronyism, and playing-along-to-get-along continues, ad naseam. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I can agree with about 80% of the Libertarian Party platform:

Save for their soft stances on crime & prisons, and immigration (without an equal reform to welfare and public subsidies for newly arrived immigrants), I agree with the majority of their liberty-first and truly small government views on the major issues.

I hope & pray that we and many more Americans wake up, stop playing the "my team vs your team" game that partisan politics has brainwashed us with, and once and for all "throw the bums out". If anything, it'd send a message to the current parties in power.

Now, if only the LP can put forth sane, viable candidates.... (maybe that's us?...)

Yeah it's different here, at least for now. We have DeSantis as govenor and a super majority in the house&senate.

If they did nothing, then they'd be out quick. There's zero excuses.

Pennsylvania is ruled by Philadelphia&Pittsburgh unfortunately. They basically tell the rest of the state to **** off. My God they voted in a guy with a brain that functions at a fraction of the capacity of Biden's.

All of the big major cities up north and out west have been democrat run for decades. What have they gotten? Steady decline. Good grief Chicago voted in a mayor far left of Beetlejuice. They all deserve what they get. I feel no empathy whatsoever anymore. You just can't fix stupid people who are easily misled to their own demise.

They will eventually run out of excuses and people to blame for their horrifically failed policies that will always fail.
When that day comes, they'll find someone to Blame. Probably Trump's ghost.

As has been mentioned here, I've believed for the longest time that our "2 party" system is a farce and is more accurately described as "one party with many facets", kind of like a diamond, each one supposedly espousing a certain set of views, but in the end the #1 goal for everyone is attaining power and then doing everything possible to hold on to that power. Greed is a very powerful motivator and can overwhelm and eventually corrupt even the brightest of idealists.

I wonder what would happen if the majority of us (conservative, liberty-minded, anti-statist) people here would vote Libertarian for at least one election cycle. A 4-year test drive, if you will, instead of voting for the lesser of the 2 evils. I believe that you could count on 2 hands the number of Republicans who truly wish to represent us and the republic via constitutional governance. But even those folks are beholden to the party chiefs to a large degree. So then the cycle of corruption, cronyism, and playing-along-to-get-along continues, ad naseam. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Save for their soft stances on crime & prisons, and immigration (without an equal reform to welfare and public subsidies for newly arrived immigrants), I agree with the majority of their liberty-first and truly small government views on the major issues.

I hope & pray that we and many more Americans wake up, stop playing the "my team vs your team" game that partisan politics has brainwashed us with, and once and for all "throw the bums out". If anything, it'd send a message to the current parties in power.

Now, if only the LP can put forth sane, viable candidates.... (maybe that's us?...)
The SN Party? Hmmm. The primaries would be fn comedy gold.

The question is how long would it take for libertarians to sell out to the other two parties. I think it's a ******* awesome idea to have
more parties split power. I'd like to see the libertarians with 25% democrats with 20%, republicans with 25% and a constitutional conservative party with 30%

All of the bs ends.

I'd honestly like to see the democrat party dissolved and absorbed into the other 3. **** communism!