• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"When it comes to terror, isn’t it time we started listening seriously to Trump?"

Spike

Reaction score
"When it comes to terror, isn’t it time we started listening seriously to Trump?"

PIERS MORGAN: When it comes to terror, isn’t it time we started listening seriously to Trump?

How many more?

That’s all I could think this morning as news broke of yet another ISIS terror attack, this time in Brussels.

How many more innocent men, women and children are going to be blown to pieces by these murderous ********?

How many more airports, train stations, sports stadiums, restaurants or concert halls will be obliterated in a hail of suicide bombs and bullets?

How many more world leaders will wring their hands on national television afterwards and spout pointless platitudes about the ‘poor brave victims’ and ‘heroic emergency services’?

How many taunting, gleeful claims of responsibility will the despicable perpetrators of these evil crimes be able to issue?

I’m sick of this, aren’t you?

Sick of feeling sick about such endless, senseless barbarism.

And the worst thing about it is that I see no end.

The inherent problem which causes it, chaotic war-torn instability in the Middle East, is getting worse, not better; just as the financial and military resource of the enemy is growing greater, not reducing.

Yet just as the world is crying out for strong decisive leadership, there is none.

America has a happy President Obama eeking out his last few months in office. A man whose infamous ‘leading from behind’ philosophy to foreign policy has been partly responsible for the war in Syria raging uncontrollably for five years – allowing fundamentalism to ferment.

Obama has zero interest in doing anything tangible to really deal with ISIS. This is now parked in the tray marked ‘next president’s problem.’

Europe, meanwhile, is splintering at the seams, ravaged by an unprecedented migration crisis that nobody seems to have a clue how to handle.

German chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision to let a million migrants into its country is already seen to be an utter disaster.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-time-started-listening-seriously-Trump.html

-------------------------------------

POW! Who would have ever believed that Piers Morgan would admit Trump is right?

It’s official, you have to be more of a Marxist idiot than Piers Morgan to still buy the “religion of peace” lie.

meanwhile... Rolling Stone magazine endorses Hillary, Jeb! endorses Cruz and Bobby Jindal says Trump is now his main man!

Rock&Roll

meanwhile... Rolling Stone magazine endorses Hillary, Jeb! endorses Cruz and Bobby Jindal says Trump is now his main man!

Rock&Roll

I'm thinking Trump and Cruz will end up burying the hatchet and Cruz will run as VP. Be our best chance to win since neither's voters will be alienated, then Cruz can run for President in 8 years.

I'm thinking Trump and Cruz will end up burying the hatchet and Cruz will run as VP. Be our best chance to win since neither's voters will be alienated, then Cruz can run for President in 8 years.

I have been saying this for a couple weeks. 16 years in the white house. they would destroy Hildabeast, thing is are they smart enough to do it. With what is happening right now, it would be the perfect time. If they teamed up they would also **** Kasich over just like he is trying to do to them.

You could argue that Kasich and Trump have a deal. You see Kasich can stay in the race until the math makes it impossible for Cruz to win, then drop out.

Just a theory.

Donald Trump won 59 percent of the delegates that were up for grabs in Tuesday's contests. If he kept up that pace, he'd clinch the Republican nomination for president before the party's national convention this summer.

Trump needs to win 54 percent of the remaining delegates to reach 1,237. That's how many it takes to secure the GOP nomination.

Trump's closest rival, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, would need to win 83 percent of the remaining delegates, a nearly impossible task.

I cannot ******* stand Morgan. But when you're right, you're right.

It's ******* sad. All over not wanting to hurt someones feelings that innocent people die. **** that.

I already said kasich is virtually a democrat anyhow... I dont mind him too much except i dont really want another crony in there... I dont like some of his agendas, but like more than hillary's or bernies... Trump scares me and cruz is an obstructionist who will do nothing at all

It's a weird time for sure. First liberal Piers and then the hags on The View say that Trump has been right.

So on my "we are destined for trump rants earlier this year one thing i felt Rodham Clinton coukdnt afford was a renewedfervor about terrorism or Isis, because her gaffs in that area are fatal to her campaign and everyone knows it... She was statewhen they were pooh poohing the rise of ISIS

Trump scares me

I didn't know you went to Emory University.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Students-scared-Trump-2016-chalk-signs.html

Emory University president says students are scared and 'in pain' after someone wrote 'Trump 2016' in chalk on campus

The president of Emory University has spoken to demonstrators who said they were frightened after someone wrote 'Trump 2016' in chalk around campus.

Students at the Atlanta school, which has an enrollment of more than 14,000 claim their 'safe space' was violated when the messages appeared on sidewalks and buildings.

Jim Wagner, president of the Atlanta university, wrote Tuesday that the students viewed the messages as intimidation, and they voiced 'genuine concern and pain' as a result.

He acted after student government wrote to him and slammed the university's response, prompting a meeting that led to protests.

Now administrators want to track down those responsible for the controversial markings.

But some commentators on the university's student newspaper website told the students to grow up and accused them of being babies

It's a weird time for sure. First liberal Piers and then the hags on The View say that Trump has been right.

What????????????????? Link? I need proof.

I already said kasich is virtually a democrat anyhow... I dont mind him too much except i dont really want another crony in there... I dont like some of his agendas, but like more than hillary's or bernies... Trump scares me and cruz is an obstructionist who will do nothing at all

How's Cruz "an obstructionist"? Please elucidate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alk-signs.html

Emory University president says students are scared and 'in pain' after someone wrote 'Trump 2016' in chalk on campus

The president of Emory University has spoken to demonstrators who said they were frightened after someone wrote 'Trump 2016' in chalk around campus.

Students at the Atlanta school, which has an enrollment of more than 14,000 claim their 'safe space' was violated when the messages appeared on sidewalks and buildings.

Jim Wagner, president of the Atlanta university, wrote Tuesday that the students viewed the messages as intimidation, and they voiced 'genuine concern and pain' as a result.

Oh, ******* whaaaaaaaaaaa.................

12717642_954718021312323_1847171186218134579_n.jpg

Trump would be wise to send a film crew into the areas where terrorist attacks happened and ask for the local opinions on how their immigration policy is working out. Then he should site police reports.

Jaws will drop.

Such truth is not shown in many USA media outlets by design.

Trump or Clinton: Which Candidate Makes You Feel Safer? - The View

The View Hosts Admit Trump Was Right About Brussels: “I Can’t Believe It, He Seems Reasonable”

The co-hosts of ABC’s “The View” appeared to soften a little on GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump on Tuesday, admitting that his foreign policy positions don’t seem all that outrageous in the aftermath of the deadly terror attacks in Brussels.

Joy Behar, an outspoken critic of Trump, pointed out that the Republican was “right” about the Iraq invasion being a “huge mistake” and everyone seemed to be in agreement that Trump accurately noted in January that “there’s something bad going on” in Brussels.

“He was right, so his foreign policy isn’t so outrageous,” co-host Sunny Hostin said. She later added, “I can’t believe I’m feeling this way, but he seems reasonable today.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-pI4k1i0Ck

----------------

nah, hug a Muslim, put a Belgian flag on your Facebook page and it will all go away

How does Trump scare you exactly? Is he going to deport insomniacs?

I think he is playing to the extremists and will swing very liberal once elected... Im also worried that a guy with no tact will start world war 3 by mistake because politics are volitile at times and i cant see him de-escalating anything ever.

Lets face facts... there will be no wall that will be of any use, at least not as some I have spoken to imagine it, and he isnt deporting every muslim. Those kind of campaign promises are sure to be blocked by congress or the supreme court and Trump has to know that.

That is why I think he is playing a game to get elected and will revert to his former views when he was a long time democrat a little over a decade ago... Typically I dont mind that kind of gamesmanship, but the extent to which he is doing it is a bit extreme, which makes me suspect he may intend to go much further left than a Kasich. The bottom line is i dont really know what he brings because he is so bombastic and has no real record at all... that petrifies me... I mean its beeter than Clinton, who has an absolute record of terrible decisions and flip flopping to appease the masses, but still, its not good

why would he do that and not just run as a Dem?

Fired up my new time machine today - brought this back for all y'all

Ccppn5SUMAIW_tU.jpg