• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

White House launches unprecedented personal attack on Trump

Spike

Reaction score
HOLY WAR!

‘Vacuous sloganeering, outright lies, fake hair’

White House launches unprecedented personal attack on Donald Trump, saying his call for a Muslim entry ban ‘disqualifies him from serving as president’

The White House took off the gloves today as it addressed Donald Trump's proposal to ban Muslims from coming to the country - even taking shots at the businessman's appearance - but the billionaire responded to the backlash in typically bullish fashion. Trump was the butt of a string of insults thrown by White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, who described the tycoon's rhetoric as 'offensive bluster' and claimed he has 'fake hair.' Pushed to defend the unusually pithy personal attack on Trump's blonde mane, Earnest said, 'he's got a rather outrageous appearance.'

The back-and-forth came as the remarks ignited a firestorm in the Republican Party - and around the world, with Britain's prime minister David Cameron seizing on Trump's claim that the country has no-go radicalized zones with his spokesman calling it 'divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong'. In France the country's prime minister used Twitter to condemn Trump, saying: 'Our ONLY enemy is radical Islam.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onal-attack-Donald-Trump.html#reader-comments

-----------------------

Sic em Donald!

you'e hitting them where it hurts

**** 'em, it'll just make Trump's poll numbers go up. This is not politics as usual.

The commies have an itchy vag.

Ted wants in on the action....oh my

Ted Cruz: Carpet bomb Islamic State 'into oblivion'

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz said Saturday he would "utterly destroy" Islamic State if he were elected.

"We will carpet bomb them into oblivion. I don’t know if sand can glow in the dark, but we’re going to find out"

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/p...et-bomb-islamic-state-into-oblivion/76863502/

----------------------

HOLY WAR!

The left media is playing right into Trump's hands...he is manipulating them so well.

This is a tough one. On one hand you have people saying we cant ban guns because of the constitution and on the other hand this country was founded and built up by immigrants so is it un-american to not let people in? I realize the world has changed, but that argument can be made for any rights / laws / cases. Personally I feel that we let too many into the country as it regardless of country/race/religion. What do these people do when they come into the country especially if they can not speak english? I would definitely be for more surveillance I do not feel we have much of a choice, but as far totally banning people that is a tough call. Regardless I do not see it happening I do not see how Trump could realistically pull it off.

This is a tough one. On one hand you have people saying we cant ban guns because of the constitution and on the other hand this country was founded and built up by immigrants so is it un-american to not let people in? I realize the world has changed, but that argument can be made for any rights / laws / cases. Personally I feel that we let too many into the country as it regardless of country/race/religion. What do these people do when they come into the country especially if they can not speak english? I would definitely be for more surveillance I do not feel we have much of a choice, but as far totally banning people that is a tough call. Regardless I do not see it happening I do not see how Trump could realistically pull it off.

We are a sovereign country and we can let in or not let in whoever we damn well please. We don't owe anyone anything.

We are a sovereign country and we can let in or not let in whoever we damn well please. We don't owe anyone anything.
On a fairly unrelated note, the mayor of St. Petersburg has banned Trump from his city. Seems we need every ******* politician in America to go to a constitutional boot camp. We should demand that the media attend as well. Then post the test scores.

On a fairly unrelated note, the mayor of St. Petersburg has banned Trump from his city. Seems we need every ******* politician in America to go to a constitutional boot camp. We should demand that the media attend as well. Then post the test scores.

Seems a sure way to get Trump to fly to your city.

Would be awesome if he had a rally in St. Pete's. Wouldn't put it past him. I'd fly down there for it.
He was in Sarasota last week and packed the house.

Not a Trump fan but hey you don't draw flack until you are over the target.

A Muslim is a Muslim. Radical or otherwise, they follow the same book. So yeah, it's time to close the boarder to them. We are at war with Muslims and there is precedence for that sort of action.

With help from Republicans.

That said, no sooner than nearly every Republican voicing their scathing disapproval of Trump and his "ban all Muslims" position, you get this ******** Harry Reid blathering this garbage:

Donald Trump is standing on the platform of hate. And I'm sorry to say, "Hate that the Republican Party has built for him." It was just last week I came to the floor here, said, "The Republican Party is running on a platform of hate." Yesterday, Donald Trump provided the strongest evidence yet that it's true. Trump's proposal to bar Muslims entering this country is hateful, despicable, and really vile. Donald Trump is not America. Sadly, however, Donald Trump has become the Republican Party. - Harry Reid
(sounds a lot like Elfie doesn't it?)

There is no "reaching across the aisle" with democRATS. They want the opposition destroyed period. These Republicans were sincere in their criticism of Trump, hopeful to be able to score points with the media and dems by demonstrating a kinder, gentler party. Ain't happening fools.

Americans are on Trump's side

CVvdW3LUAAAbTiM.jpg

Wow, look at the black vote. AND, that's PMSNBC, liberal as hell.

That's what I was looking - so, 96% of blacks hate Muslims and are racist?

Hillary doesn't stand a chance

Lemme get this straight. The fact that we have a second ammendment for our citizens confuses you about our immigration laws? Wtf?

Ok so I'm not 100% or anything but wasn't there a rule up until the 60's or so that immigrants had to be somewhat like-minded individuals? I read somewhere that Ted Kennedy, the loser, championed a bill to change that and allow any radical, crazy in. Can anyone confirm or denywhat I read? I'll do some research myself later.

Ok so I'm not 100% or anything but wasn't there a rule up until the 60's or so that immigrants had to be somewhat like-minded individuals? I read somewhere that Ted Kennedy, the loser, championed a bill to change that and allow any radical, crazy in. Can anyone confirm or denywhat I read? I'll do some research myself later.

Yes, basically from 1925 to 1965 we let very few immigrants into the country from anywhere. The 1965 immigration bill was championed by Ted Kennedy, who recently celebrated five years of sobriety. The 1965 bill was tilted to make it easier for unskilled laborers from third world shitholes to get in and educated white people from Europe, no so much.

**** islam. Until i see the muslims standing up and rooting those the radicals out themselves. **** em. show me any good that ideology brings to this world? what does sharia do? death&oppression under an iron hand. just like the ******* commies.