• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

White Privilege and Alligators?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
So we know Feminazis are whack individuals. This one, however, may take the cake. Known online only as Brienne of Snarth, she posted on Twitter this week that the 2 year old who died in Florida in the alligator attack did so as a result of white privilege. Yep. White Privilege caused that.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/1...cmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Fury as feminist blames toddler alligator death on white 'entitlement'
A white Chicago-based Social Justice Warrior with 11,000+ followers on Twitter is under heavy fire after criticizing the grieving father of the toddler who was snatched by an alligator for his “white privilege.”

Although her real identity is unknown, “Brienne of Snarth” maintains an influential Tumblr page, has been featured in Fusion, and her tweets are often embedded in various articles around the web.

Despite protecting her Twitter account, Brienne of Snarth came under a swift and severe online backlash.

twitter-gater.png

gator.jpg

More details listed here:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/sjw-blames-disney-toddler-alligator-attack-on-white-privilege/

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Odumma has set race relations back 25 years and I have witnessed way more black on white racism than anything else. He has done irreparable damage to our country. We can't have another libtard in office for a looooooooooong ******* time to even try to get somewhat back on track.

RadFems have been saying **** like this for years. Social media just makes it easier for people to access it.

True dat! We white privilege folks put signs up for others not us. Dat stop sign you see, dat be fo U. However, dat do not pass go, go directly to jail dat be for u. ******* idiot.

So the answer to terrorists is love and the answer to a two year old getting killed is hate.

Doesn't that make them MAJORITY babies?

I smell free college tuition for my "minority" daughters!