• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Are Concervatives Overweight?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...attest-us-cities-in-2017/ar-BByBrGv?ocid=iehp

Not sure why, but all the top ten most overweight US cities are in Red States?

Are conservatives the reason our healthcare costs are so high?

Red States are where illiteracy and welfare costs are highest as well. Maybe if we fix conservative states, we could improve
our country. But I guess that would conflict with States Rights. They have the right to be Fat, Dumb and Happy and the rest
of us pay higher taxes to preserve those rights.

Hmm, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee & North Carolina - I'm sure it has nothing to do with Southern Fried Food. They fry damn near everything.

Last edited:
OMG, your knowledge of statistics and correlation are severely limited. Take a look at a county by county election map to look at the red vs. blue if you want to see some interesting correlation.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/mississippi

Choose State Results and you can see the counties...

LR/NLR/Conway? That blue speck in the middle of AR.

Memphis TN/AR/MS? See that blue area where TN and AR meet? blue.

Mobile is red

Shreveport. Blue county Lafayette - Red

Edinburg, TX. Hidalgo, county. Overwhelmingly voted for Clinton

Chattanooga and Knoxville both red

Winston Salem, blue.

So, you might say, the correlation you propose is nonsense. Right?

BWAhahahahaha - fat ugly chicks are the normal snowflakes!

giphy.gif

OMG, your knowledge of statistics and correlation are severely limited. Take a look at a county by county election map to look at the red vs. blue if you want to see some interesting correlation.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/mississippi

Choose State Results and you can see the counties...

LR/NLR/Conway? That blue speck in the middle of AR.

Memphis TN/AR/MS? See that blue area where TN and AR meet? blue.

Mobile is red

Shreveport. Blue county Lafayette - Red

Edinburg, TX. Hidalgo, county. Overwhelmingly voted for Clinton

Chattanooga and Knoxville both red

Winston Salem, blue.

So, you might say, the correlation you propose is nonsense. Right?

Lot of Yankee transplants in all those cities too.

you are all wrong - it's BLACK cities

Ribs and fried chicken

1 Jackson, MS
2 Memphis, TN
3 Little Rock-North Little Rock
5 Shreveport-Bossier City, LA
6 Chattanooga, TN
7 Mobile, AL
8 Lafayette, LA
9 Winston-Salem, NC
10 Knoxville, TN

I guess this must be the prelim post. Something to keep us occupied until they can come up with the main event post. LOL

Blacks and Hispanics have a much higher rate of obesity than whites. The demographic with the highest percentage of obesity is black women. Most of whom vote Democrat and had orgasms every time Bomma was on TV.

I don't know what these "Concervatives" are that you speak of.

I stay at about 8-10% bodyfat 205-212 pounds average year round. A little less in the summer. Most of the country is fat no matter conservative or commie pinko. I do think the liberals have the market cornered on butt ugly though. Cant fix that.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...attest-us-cities-in-2017/ar-BByBrGv?ocid=iehp

Red States are where illiteracy and welfare costs are highest as well. Maybe if we fix conservative states, we could improve
our country. But I guess that would conflict with States Rights. They have the right to be Fat, Dumb and Happy and the rest

21, this is right up there with your stupidest post EVER. I'm not saying that lightly.

I think the rest have dissected your moronic generalization pretty damned well. I don't need add much more. In your attempts to defame 1/2 of Americans, you unknowingly defamed Liberals, blacks and Hispanics along the way. Well done, son. Well done. I'm betting somewhere your mom's wishing daddy'd worn a condom.

Last edited:
21, this is right up there with your stupidest post EVER. I'm not saying that lightly.

I think the rest have dissected your moronic generalization pretty damned well. I don't need add much more. In your attempts to defame 1/2 of Americans, you unknowingly defamed Liberals, blacks and Hispanics along the way. Well done, son. Well done. I'm betting somewhere your mom's wishing daddy'd worn a condom.

or that she should have been pro-choice?

Blacks and Hispanics have a much higher rate of obesity than whites. The demographic with the highest percentage of obesity is black women. Most of whom vote Democrat and had orgasms every time Bomma was on TV.

I don't know what these "Concervatives" are that you speak of.

This ^^^

black-obesity-men-women.png

latino-rates.png

The simple, inarguable, undeniable, proven fact is that the likelihood of being a fat-**** runs in this order (most likely to least likely):

African-American Female
Hispanic Female
African-American Male
Hispanic Male
White Female
White Male
Asian Male
Asian Female

Only a complete dumbfuck who lives in some backwater fuckhole and never sees African-Americans, Hispanics and Asians is unaware of this.

Where the **** do you live, 21??

I stay at about 8-10% bodyfat 205-212 pounds average year round. A little less in the summer. Most of the country is fat no matter conservative or commie pinko. I do think the liberals have the market cornered on butt ugly though. Cant fix that.

8-10% is impressive. You should post in the lose weight thread more often. I'm 14% bf right now. I like my carbs though

I hate overweight conservatives who after making boatloads of money start bashing capitalism.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Rosie O'Donnell is a bastion of healthy decisions. So is that hallmark of health Michael Moore. Jack Black is another spry spring chicken that comes to mind.