• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why did they have to shoot him five times?

Or he had a 38 special, like mine, that only holds 5 rounds.
Btw....it's not my carry.

Guns just frighten me. We need to get them off the street. Buncha haters.

Guess he wasn't using hollow points.

All commercial chicken is a bit salty. But of those, I prefer Publix.

There is no accounting for taste.

****** is lucky he was just shot 5 times. Pointing a gun at my child gets you an empty mag. that holds 17. Dumbass would look like a sieve when I was done. Also they are still not sending their best.

I like Popeye's. Can only get it when I visit my sister in OH. Don't have any in western PA as far as I know.

Usually, it's the other way around. Shoot the black perp five times and the white perp once and he doesn't die.

Show me. The statistics given by the media are agenda, not data. Don't be so gullible. Things like "didn't you see the story about this guy who . . . ." is not data, because you don't know what was not reported.

Division is the goal of these hacks. Are you willing to be divided?

Yeah I like me some red beans & rice.

And jitter, I grew up in North Versailles. You from around that area?

Did KFC always have instant mashed potatoes, or have they just started using cheaper ones so now it's more obvious they are instant?

I love it when Yankee people try and talk **** about southern things. What do you got in Indiana that isn't EXTRA BLAND!

After spending a few years in Hoosier land, this I can agree with.

How would he have felt if he had shot him only once and the loser had the opportunity to hurt someone. Center mass multiple strikes is safest for everyone else in the restaurant.

I just assumed he had a revolver and there was an empty chamber under the hammer.

Good point. ***** would have asked me, "Why did he shoot him 15 times?" My answer would be, "Because by the time I went to change magazines, it was pretty clear he was dead. Oh, and I tried to shoot the gun out of his hand 15 times and missed, center mass and head shots, all 15 times because I am a ******* terrible shot."

I like Popeye's. Can only get it when I visit my sister in OH. Don't have any in western PA as far as I know.

When I used to go to the U.S. Steel tailgate parties at TRS, one of the guys always brought a ton of chicken from Mohan's. http://www.mohansrestaurant.com/ It was spectacular. Life's too short to eat at ****** chain restaurants.

Show me. The statistics given by the media are agenda, not data. Don't be so gullible. Things like "didn't you see the story about this guy who . . . ." is not data, because you don't know what was not reported.

Division is the goal of these hacks. Are you willing to be divided?

Divided? I know what the agenda of the media is, I don't need reminded.

I love it when Yankee people try and talk **** about southern things. What do you got in Indiana that isn't EXTRA BLAND!

This is a fact. In western PA, and here in NNY, they don’t know what flavor is. My parents visit my house and I cook. Literally everything I make is spicy in their eyes. I tell them that what they are experiencing is flavor, and their dead *** taste buds are a direct result of cooking with nothing but salt and pepper their whole lives. I mean, no ****, one time I did some shrimp up in old bay, and all I heard was how spicy it was.

Because none of them are FAST FOOD fried chicken places.
Those are proper restaurants.

For Fast Food fried chicken - Church's is #1, followed closely by BoJangles, and then Popeyes.

This one reminds me of the Houston "mom" who was being put up in a weekly rental hotel with three squares in a makeshift cafeteria for her and her 15-16 kids. She had the nerve to complain about the food and then said "somebody is going to have to take care of all these kids!" It was one of the first youtube videos i watched at work. I was so incensed, forever!!

This is a fact. In western PA, and here in NNY, they don’t know what flavor is. My parents visit my house and I cook. Literally everything I make is spicy in their eyes. I tell them that what they are experiencing is flavor, and their dead *** taste buds are a direct result of cooking with nothing but salt and pepper their whole lives. I mean, no ****, one time I did some shrimp up in old bay, and all I heard was how spicy it was.

Love this post (lol @ dead *** taste buds). I'm a food network/cooking channel nut and I love what Bobby Flay always cooks up on his show "Beat Bobby Flay" as he's always got some type of pepper or interesting spice for flavor. Even anchovies (and he uses them often), the guy just knows what works with what and what doesn't. And he beats most of the chefs who come on with their own regularly cooked recipes, because they are a lot of times trying to get too cute and forget the time clock, or Bobby just adds the spice/flavor, and that's that. He's the master of flavor IMO.

Cooking food is like Chicken Soup for the soul (I know, cliche) but also so many other things. I think I learn something new every day I cook. You'll convert your parents one day Sarge.

Speaking of possibly being shot 5 times. Anybody try Crown Fried Chicken?

Speaking of possibly being shot 5 times. I like Jimmy Johns sandwiches. I am told Jersey Mikes blows them out of the water. Any opinions?

Speaking of possibly being shot 5 times. I like Jimmy Johns sandwiches. I am told Jersey Mikes blows them out of the water. Any opinions?

Jersey Mike's blows them out of the water. Get the #13, Mike's way. But for the best Italian sub go to Gonella's in Detroit. You do run the risk of getting shot 5 times though.

cache_573329104.png

Last edited:
My local, family-owned supermarket makes great fried chicken. And they have a special of $5.99 for a bag of 8 pieces on Mondays. Often you have to wait to get it because the minute a batch gets bagged and goes under the heat lamps it's gone in 20 minutes.

I don't mind Popeye's. We also have a WAWA, 7-11 type place called Royal Farms that is renowned for its fried chicken as well. It's a gas station/convenience store type thing up and down the mid-Atlantic, particularly on the DELMARVA peninsula (where they dominate the marketplace).