• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Will Trump get a Middle East Peace Deal Done?

Will Trump Do a Middle East Peace deal?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
No. Trump has done some good stuff in America, but this is a bridge too far for any American President if the deal doesn’t include the end of Israel, or at the very least, Israel giving away Jerusalem.

Every President that I remember has tried to solve the Israel-Palestine issue. It is unsolvable through negotiation.

They don't want peace. It would only happen if Islam went the way of the dinosaurs.Too much brainwashing from a young age on. It's in the DNA.

We're talking about a culture mentally stuck in the 7th century.

Last edited:
Until the people subjected to Islamic rule have had enough then any President might as well be tilting at windmills. Now if we used force we could fix he Israeli problem but the Islamic world would not like the solution and it would just fan the flames of terrorism.

I see two possible solutions really an internal solution by the the people or a major war of the World vs Islam.

Which is why we need to get out of the ME. I have no issues killing Isis leaders or fighters. But that doesn't mean we have to have boots on the ground all over the world. We shouldn't allow immigrants from the ME and we should cut them off and let them deal with their own issues. IF the Europe or Asia want to get involved so be it. But not on our dime.

No.

But he has gotten us a step closer thanks to recognizing the realities on the ground. It is important to note that other than the Palestinian Authority and Iran all the other middle eastern nations have supported the plan. This administration is the first to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and state unequivocally that Israel has a right to exist.

Every President that I remember has tried to solve the Israel-Palestine issue. It is unsolvable through negotiation.

Bill Clinton worked a deal that got the Palestinians 90% of the land they wanted and they still said no.

This solution is as good as any.
Mine is better:

The Israelis buy Prince Edward Island from Canada, and gift it to the Palestinians. All the Palestinians get their own homeland complete with Anne of Green Gables **** for Japanese tourists. Israel gets peace and a buffer, and Canadians get paid healthcare for another couple generations.

Whirled peas, y'all!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app