• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WR Josh Reynolds signs with Broncos

carbonsteel

Reaction score
Link

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Reynold's two year deal with Broncos is worth up to $ 14 million

Last edited:
and Boy wants 2 years 16-19, he is a bit more experienced than Reynolds but not a #2 wait for Boyd price to drop if it was boyd that wanted to come home but Kahn not willing to meet his price then look at Peoples Jones who could be a better version of Cedric Wilson for when he was the 2 during the sb year and draft someone 3rd or 4th rnd
With Patterson as flex at being able to play wr 3 or 4 and rb esp in a rpo alignment.
My focus with the Depth at DL we added from GB would d be do something like this.
20 C Powers Johnson Oregon
51 WR Polk Washington
83 RT Fisher good sized 2 year starter
98 CB DJ James

and Boy wants 2 years 16-19, he is a bit more experienced than Reynolds but not a #2 wait for Boyd price to drop if it was boyd that wanted to come home but Kahn not willing to meet his price then look at Peoples Jones who could be a better version of Cedric Wilson for when he was the 2 during the sb year and draft someone 3rd or 4th rnd
With Patterson as flex at being able to play wr 3 or 4 and rb esp in a rpo alignment.
My focus with the Depth at DL we added from GB would d be do something like this.
20 C Powers Johnson Oregon
51 WR Polk Washington
83 RT Fisher good sized 2 year starter
98 CB DJ James
What in the hell happened to Austin? I thought he was the "missing piece" to our offense and now he's not even mentioned. He even showed something in preseason, but the season starts and he's nowhere to be found. Also, I thought Connor (the "little meatball") Heyward was supposed to go off. Nothing from him either. What the hell happened to him?