• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WTF.....FTX, Ukraine & your Democrat party are all in on this....

Chicoman

Reaction score
This absolutely stinks to the high heavens. So the USA & PotUS is sending US Taxpayer $$$ to help the Ukraine fight off Russia. Then the Ukraine government and Zelensky are investing that money into FTX the Crypto company which happens to be the largest contributor to the Democrat party. So our government is laundering money through the Ukraine & FTX right back into the hands of the Democrat party. ABSOLUTELY CRIMINAL!

This isn't new. Democrats have been laundering money through Ukraine for a long time. The democrats won't stop because it's not their money, it's yours. And since nothing will happen to hold them accountable the beat goes on.

They do this through education, planned parenthood, foreign aid, infrastructure projects, etc. Been going on for decades.
Not to mention union dues from government employee unions.

Funny how the shrieking about money making American elections "dirty" and "bought-and-paid-for" suddenly and mysteriously stopped in 2008. Huh. Almost as if the very people insisting that dirty money was compromising our elections suddenly became the people we were warned about.

Conspiracy theory, I'm sure. No way Barry the O or his scumbag grifter acolytes, including Dementia Joe, would use taxpayer money laundered through public unions and a corrupt Ukrainian leader to fund their campaigns, to give themselves more power to launder more money and make this a farcical one-party nation under the rule of corrupt grifter morons. No. Freaking. Way.

Funny how the shrieking about money making American elections "dirty" and "bought-and-paid-for" suddenly and mysteriously stopped in 2008. Huh. Almost as if the very people insisting that dirty money was compromising our elections suddenly became the people we were warned about.

Conspiracy theory, I'm sure. No way Barry the O or his scumbag grifter acolytes, including Dementia Joe, would use taxpayer money laundered through public unions and a corrupt Ukrainian leader to fund their campaigns, to give themselves more power to launder more money and make this a farcical one-party nation under the rule of corrupt grifter morons. No. Freaking. Way.
Time was the GOP had a small number of big donors and the Dims had a large number of small donors (plus the unions) but over the last 30 years that has reversed.

Time was the GOP had a small number of big donors and the Dims had a large number of small donors (plus the unions) but over the last 30 years that has reversed.

George Soros is a foreign national who can and does legally donate to American candidates and gives them hundreds of millions of dollars.

But the fact Dr. Oz is not originally from Pennsylvania is reason not to vote for him.

Got it.

George Soros is a foreign national who can and does legally donate to American candidates and gives them hundreds of millions of dollars.

But the fact Dr. Oz is not originally from Pennsylvania is reason not to vote for him.

Got it.
Hillary Clinton ran for the Senate (and won) about a month after she moved out of the White House and bought a house in New York.
All good.

This **** is going to run deep and ain't a damn thing gonna happen.

1668560838976.png

Read this… this is exactly “the ends justify the means” thinking that is uber dangerous … the issue with the left right now is the same issue that used to be ingrained in the right before the 90’s… this feeling of moral superiority that trumps ethical and fair behavior because what they are doing is for the “greater good”

For as cliche as it is… this thinking is how you end up with concentration camps and gulags..

He is trying to weasel out of the repercussions now, and he may well do it… but the underlying arrogance and deceit is obvious…

Also nobody better give this charlatan a dime to repay the people he grifted unless you want your name to be added to the list of suckers he conned

FactCheck.org does some serious gyrations, twists and back-bends to suggest this is all bullshit and a non-story. except for:

It’s unclear where, exactly, Bankman-Fried’s money came from, but the bankruptcy process and potential criminal investigations are likely to untangle the finances.

But, importantly, there’s no evidence to suggest that any of that money came from U.S. aid that had been laundered through Ukraine.

FactCheck.org does some serious gyrations, twists and back-bends to suggest this is all bullshit and a non-story. except for:

Everyone who is affiliated with those biased “Factcheck” labeled spin doctors should be publicly flogged whenever a factcheck ends up being a total lie after a year… like direct responsibility… they fined that dude Alex jones for making propaganda claims for a right wing source.. same stuff should happen to the lib sources that weasel report to steer a narrative too…

No doubt Trump and DeSantis had something to do with it. Those bastites..
and from the far right wing Trumplicans on this site who shovel money to Buff, who then dumps wheel barrows of cash at the feet of SBF

Anyone know who that old **** is in the left? My friend is asking, not me, not me, my friend

2MS5JF3PWVAZ5HLZ63SX42JIDU.jpg

Anyone know who that old **** is in the left? My friend is asking, not me, not me, my friend

2MS5JF3PWVAZ5HLZ63SX42JIDU.jpg
He went vegan a few years ago after heart surgery. He said he feels better but he looks like hell.