• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

I am not implying the ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine are alter boys. I am stating emphatically that globalist factions in our own government as well as internationally are pressing a narrative. 2014 is also the year that the previous UKR government was overthrown in a coup backed by the Obama Regime. Funny how that works, 2014 Pro western puppet government gets installed and UKR NeoNazi Groups start oppressing ethnic Russians. What I am saying is there is no clear good guy here and it's happening on another continent and the USA should remain 100% neutral. Let the Europeans that shutdown their nuclear and coal powered powerplants making them dependent on Russian natural gas figure a way to deal with this ****.

There were pro-western governments in Ukraine before 2014. The pro-Russian dude was only in office a few years before being overthrown.

Talking about good and bad here, as if it is not obvious. Ukraine has its political and social issues, largely stemming from the large amount of ethnic Russians in the east, but it in no way justifies launching a war against the entire country that has already left millions homeless and killed thousands.

It would be nice if we could just ignore what's going on in Europe, but we've invested too much there since WWII from both a security and economic standpoint to do so.

The war in Ukraine is and endless money pit for American taxpayers, but a steady source of income for Biden, Romney, Pelosi, Shiff.....there are others.
Exactly.

I think it’s vitally important that Vladimir Hitler fail spectacularly.

Even Henry Kissinger said that Ukraine can't win at this war. But zelensky chose to fight ( with American taxpayers money) and watch his country get destroyed and his countrymen killed. He pockets a lot of money as all of this churns. He could have struck a deal ( he rejected 2 deals) with Russia and saved lives, property and money.

I notice the he himself is never in harms way.

Leadership?

Is the Vatican still the biggest money laundering operation in the world or have the been surpassed by Ukraine? My guess is the Vatican is still the bigger laundromat.