• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

So sleepy Joe asks for 33 billion and yet congress approves 40 billion? Nothing to see here folks. SMDH
Bunch of criminals. I'm of the notion we shouldn't send a damn dime over. We've already sent plenty of our weapons. What is the rest of the world doing? We're in debt up to our eyeballs yet they still give OUR money away like it's nothing.

Bunch of gangsters is all they are.

Saw someone comment that basically all of Ukraine is a Hollywood set now. It certainly is in terms of the manipulated imagery in many cases.

Hell, they’ve even got an actor and comedian running the show.
They lost me awhile back with all of the posing and smiles. It smells to high heaven.

Man it’s tough. The guy he appointed seems just as crazy if not worse.

First time in my life I've rooted for Cancer.

I heard earlier that he had cancer so I'm thinking he started the war in order to make putting the old Soviet Union back together his legacy.
The right-wing nutjobs on MeWe are actually siding with Putin, saying it's him alone against the New World Order and Zelensky is the One World government guy who needs to be taken out and all the bombings and mass graves were done by the Ukrainians to make Russia look like the aggressor. :party:

First time in my life I've rooted for Cancer.
I guess Putin is gonna be super pissed that Sweden and Finland are now wanting to join NATO. If he really has cancer and is feeling bad, wonder how far he'll take it?

"be careful what you wish for, lest you get it good and hard".....what comes post Putin may be much worse
I think the people behind him don’t like this one bit.

Ahhhh what happened to the 40 plus BILLION?

Ahhhh what happened to the 40 plus BILLION?

Could turn into a fun little proxy war against the commie pinkos.

I'm headed on a mission next week, for an indefinite period, to prepare that $40 billion dollars worth of equipment for shipment to Ukraine. Gotta make sure it is in tip top condition before they use it. I have about a million thoughts on this insanity. **** is nuts.

I'm headed on a mission next week, for an indefinite period, to prepare that $40 billion dollars worth of equipment for shipment to Ukraine. Gotta make sure it is in tip top condition before they use it. I have about a million thoughts on this insanity. **** is nuts.
Godspeed, Sarge

Great news Sarge.
That should mean that season 2 of WWIII will be more exciting.
The first season started off with much fanfare, then some crazy stuff and a political hero in a green shirt, but it has kinda been uninteresting lately.....just drifting, maybe the bad guy is sick, maybe it wasn't so bad after all, etc., but I am confident that the script-writers are going to have a much better Season 2, since the pilot was so highly rated.
(Too bad they didn't have a few months worth of Season 1 episodes already shot, but it seems like your crew is getting them ahead of the curve!!)

So we can just take what we want regardless. Just because he is rich and came from the bad place we are going to take all your ****. ****** up.

Great news Sarge.
That should mean that season 2 of WWIII will be more exciting.
The first season started off with much fanfare, then some crazy stuff and a political hero in a green shirt, but it has kinda been uninteresting lately.....just drifting, maybe the bad guy is sick, maybe it wasn't so bad after all, etc., but I am confident that the script-writers are going to have a much better Season 2, since the pilot was so highly rated.
(Too bad they didn't have a few months worth of Season 1 episodes already shot, but it seems like your crew is getting them ahead of the curve!!)
Best part is we are giving them a MLRS system that can hit a number of Russian cities from anywhere in Ukraine. We made them promise they wouldn't shoot into Russia. If WW3 is unofficially on, let Ukraine shoot that **** into Russia. It will be official at that point.

Let em fly

mlrs-tso1a.gif

Best part is we are giving them a MLRS system that can hit a number of Russian cities from anywhere in Ukraine. We made them promise they wouldn't shoot into Russia. If WW3 is unofficially on, let Ukraine shoot that **** into Russia. It will be official at that point.
Yep--even if it doesn't really happen....its going to happen...

Putin and Ruskies will use it as declaration of war propaganda...
No doubt.

Cool. What payload do those missiles carry? ie. can they **** up the citizenry, or are they designed to take out military targets?

I can see the press conference now... Well they promised us they wouldn't shoot them into Russia....

I wonder how long they will be deployed before being blown to bits... Probably won't even make it to their staging site before they're hit.