• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

Cool. What payload do those missiles carry? ie. can they **** up the citizenry, or are they designed to take out military targets?
Not really sure. It can carry a variety of stuff based on the mission and the effect they want. Bottom line though, they can kill what they want with it, and it’s ridiculously accurate. Bad, bad medicine.

Not really sure. It can carry a variety of stuff based on the mission and the effect they want. Bottom line though, they can kill what they want with it, and it’s ridiculously accurate. Bad, bad medicine.
Ahh so it’s one of those peaceful protesting machines. Nice.

US troops will be sent soon. It's what the CCP wants. They control Biden and the democrats ( the US version of the CCP).

US troops will be sent soon. It's what the CCP wants. They control Biden and the democrats ( the US version of the CCP).
The stock market will not like that news

I'm headed on a mission next week, for an indefinite period, to prepare that $40 billion dollars worth of equipment for shipment to Ukraine. Gotta make sure it is in tip top condition before they use it. I have about a million thoughts on this insanity. **** is nuts.
Headed home tomorrow. Can’t really go into detail, but all I can say is what a **** show.

On the plus side, made a pile in overtime, had some great BBQ and an awesome dinner at a Brazilian Steakhouse.

The rest is utterly forgettable.

Hopefully, our **** show doesn’t out **** show the Russian **** show.

I heard earlier that he had cancer so I'm thinking he started the war in order to make putting the old Soviet Union back together his legacy.
The right-wing nutjobs on MeWe are actually siding with Putin, saying it's him alone against the New World Order and Zelensky is the One World government guy who needs to be taken out and all the bombings and mass graves were done by the Ukrainians to make Russia look like the aggressor. :party:
They still believe that

Someone needs to explain to the people who are really running the show how MAD works and that the Russians WILL go nuclear the instant US troops cross the Russian border. Perhaps the traitor Miley can stop going to LGBTQ EIEIO events long enough to do his real ******* I N G JOB!

Someone needs to explain to the people who are really running the show how MAD works and that the Russians WILL go nuclear the instant US troops cross the Russian border. Perhaps the traitor Miley can stop going to LGBTQ EIEIO events long enough to do his real ******* I N G JOB!
This has the potential to go sideways really fast and Sleepy isn't up to the task. Not sure what the end game is here, and why the US always has to be in the middle of it.

I think you missed a # sign and a ~

Not sure what the end game is here, and why the US always has to be in the middle of it.

Just letting Russia steamroll over Ukraine at minimal military and economic costs to Russia would have enabled and emboldened Putin to perhaps attack another country a year or two down the road, so he could jerk it more to his Soviet-era nostalgia.

If any good comes from this with all the death, destruction and economic supply disruption it has caused, it's that even if Russia succeeds in large parts of Ukraine, it will have come at such high costs that they will not be able to launch a large-scale offensive against another former Soviet state anytime soon.

Hopefully, it buys Europe enough time for Putin to die off and a more open, democratic society finally emerges in Russia.

Just letting Russia steamroll over Ukraine at minimal military and economic costs to Russia would have enabled and emboldened Putin to perhaps attack another country a year or two down the road, so he could jerk it more to his Soviet-era nostalgia.

If any good comes from this with all the death, destruction and economic supply disruption it has caused, it's that even if Russia succeeds in large parts of Ukraine, it will have come at such high costs that they will not be able to launch a large-scale offensive against another former Soviet state anytime soon.

Hopefully, it buys Europe enough time for Putin to die off and a more open, democratic society finally emerges in Russia.
Yeah russia has definitely looked like paper tigers in this whole thing

Probably not.

You don’t hear it in our media but the UKRs have been violating the Minsk Agreement for a long time and that gives Ivan legit Casus Beli. This is a European war that Europeans out to deal with by themselves.

Russia hasn't been weakened, they've grown stronger. Their currency is at an all-tine high and they have more energy than they can use. Europe, especially Germany, has been weakened by these sanctions far more than Russia has. Wait until the winter comes to Germany, they may switch sides and leave the EU to join Russia.

Probably not.

You don’t hear it in our media but the UKRs have been violating the Minsk Agreement for a long time and that gives Ivan legit Casus Beli. This is a European war that Europeans out to deal with by themselves.
The Minsk agreement was largely an appeasement to Putin by limiting Ukraine's military within its own borders in places where Russia was arming separatist militias.

It was never realistic for Ukraine to honor such an agreement, given the Russians obviously weren't.

The EU mediated and brokered the deal and it was really just a desperate, ill-conceived attempt to avoid further escalation and a full-scale war that ended up happening anyway.

Russia hasn't been weakened, they've grown stronger. Their currency is at an all-tine high and they have more energy than they can use. Europe, especially Germany, has been weakened by these sanctions far more than Russia has. Wait until the winter comes to Germany, they may switch sides and leave the EU to join Russia.

The ruble has been strong for a lot of reasons, but it doesn't necessarily mean their economy is going to be good in the foreseeable future as the sanctions continue.

The Russian air and ground forces have taken large losses in Ukraine and have been exposed as significantly weaker than expected, and their dominance in the European energy market will begin to diminish going forward.

They have a near full embargo on Russian oil now, and the Germans have terminated the Nord Stream 2 project and have reduced Russia's percentage of their imported natural gas from around 50% to around 30% just since February; a trend that will continue though it will be disruptive to the EU economy in the short term.

One reason that the ruble has been so strong is that the Russians have been barred from importing a lot of ****, particularly advanced electrical components, from both Europe and Asia, so their trade surplus swelling.

I don't believe the Russian military or economy are at risk of completely collapsing or anything, but they are in no way stronger in either respect than they were at the beginning of the year.

The Minsk agreement was largely an appeasement to Putin by limiting Ukraine's military within its own borders in places where Russia was arming separatist militias.

It was never realistic for Ukraine to honor such an agreement, given the Russians obviously weren't.

The EU mediated and brokered the deal and it was really just a desperate, ill-conceived attempt to avoid further escalation and a full-scale war that ended up happening anyway.
That's what the UKRs told our media and that's what our media parrots. They leave out the parts where the UKR Nazi groups have been waging a guerilla war with the sanction of the UKR government against ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine. But hey keep beating those war drums against a foreign power that has ICBMs, SSBMs and enough nuclear warheads to burn the entire planet to a cinder simply because the globalist media tells you it is a good thing. Nothing bad could possibly happen right? Over a country that we are not under any treaty obligations to, that has never been a US Client state (unless you count bribing Joe Xiden with payoffs to Hunter the crackhead) in a conflict in Europe that Europeans ought to be dealing with.

That's what the UKRs told our media and that's what our media parrots. They leave out the parts where the UKR Nazi groups have been waging a guerilla war with the sanction of the UKR government against ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine. But hey keep beating those war drums against a foreign power that has ICBMs, SSBMs and enough nuclear warheads to burn the entire planet to a cinder simply because the globalist media tells you it is a good thing. Nothing bad could possibly happen right? Over a country that we are not under any treaty obligations to, that has never been a US Client state (unless you count bribing Joe Xiden with payoffs to Hunter the crackhead) in a conflict in Europe that Europeans ought to be dealing with.

Yeah, there has been civil unrest based on ethnic tensions in that part of Ukraine for awhile with extremists on both sides.

I'm sure the pro-Russian separatists are all perfectly sensible, scrupulous people, though.

It did not become a fullblown civil war until Russia started arming and training the separatists in 2014, which was a huge violation of Ukraine's sovereignty.

The funny thing is that these Russian armed and trained separatists that were largely protected by the Minsk agreement over the past 8 years are now fighting directly for the Russians on the eastern front where the Russians are making progress.

Appeasement always backfires in some way.

Yeah, there has been civil unrest based on ethnic tensions in that part of Ukraine for awhile with extremists on both sides.

I'm sure the pro-Russian separatists are all perfectly sensible, scrupulous people, though.

It did not become a fullblown civil war until Russia started arming and training the separatists in 2014, which was a huge violation of Ukraine's sovereignty.

The funny thing is that these Russian armed and trained separatists that were largely protected by the Minsk agreement over the past 8 years are now fighting directly for the Russians on the eastern front where the Russians are making progress.

Appeasement always backfires in some way.
I am not implying the ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine are alter boys. I am stating emphatically that globalist factions in our own government as well as internationally are pressing a narrative. 2014 is also the year that the previous UKR government was overthrown in a coup backed by the Obama Regime. Funny how that works, 2014 Pro western puppet government gets installed and UKR NeoNazi Groups start oppressing ethnic Russians. What I am saying is there is no clear good guy here and it's happening on another continent and the USA should remain 100% neutral. Let the Europeans that shutdown their nuclear and coal powered powerplants making them dependent on Russian natural gas figure a way to deal with this ****.

I am not implying the ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine are alter boys. I am stating emphatically that globalist factions in our own government as well as internationally are pressing a narrative. 2014 is also the year that the previous UKR government was overthrown in a coup backed by the Obama Regime. Funny how that works, 2014 Pro western puppet government gets installed and UKR NeoNazi Groups start oppressing ethnic Russians. What I am saying is there is no clear good guy here and it's happening on another continent and the USA should remain 100% neutral. Let the Europeans that shutdown their nuclear and coal powered powerplants making them dependent on Russian natural gas figure a way to deal with this ****.
I'm not familiar with recent European history. .Let me guess, there was a massive campaign from environmentalists influenced by social media initially and primarily based in Mother Russia to shut down coal fired and nuclear power in addition to pipelines over there?

If so, I wonder if it was the same Russian influence that influenced our no pipeline, no coal, no nuke activists that have and continue to do so much damage to our well being.