• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

yep we need more sanctuary cities

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/21/rape-focuses-critical-attention-on-sanctuary-states.html

14 year old girl dragged into the boys bathroom and raped by two illegal immigrants, one is 17 the other is 18 and both are FRESHMEN in high school, cause the no speaka the English to good.

For the the record if I was that girls father I would ******* kill both of them cocksuckers even if it cost me my life. This country is so ****** up right now.

OH ya and since when can someone just ignore a presidential order? This country is so ****** up right now.

Well, Warriors42, you can rightfully say that you are a legitimate citizen and that the Messicans invaded.

Oh, and how long have you been a racist?

Well, Warriors42, you can rightfully say that you are a legitimate citizen and that the Messicans invaded.

Dude, I'm hispanic and live in NM. I even admit hispanics can be violent. It's every race, sure. But be honest, when you see violent crimes in the midwest, east coast who commits the violent crimes often? In say Cali, NM, AZ, TX you can argue the higher hispanic population can favor those crimes. But it's the truth. I'm tired of it myself.

Dude, I'm hispanic and live in NM. I even admit hispanics can be violent. It's every race, sure. But be honest, when you see violent crimes in the midwest, east coast who commits the violent crimes often? In say Cali, NM, AZ, TX you can argue the higher hispanic population can favor those crimes. But it's the truth. I'm tired of it myself.

Racist.

Reactions: MTC
homophobe!

but they are dreamers

They anal raped her as well. I'd skin them alive and set them on fire slowly with a blow torch if that was my kid they did that to. I don't care who it is race,country or whatever.

Reactions: MTC
17424932_10211763842345031_1705803589385419494_n.jpg

17426216_10211763842505035_2920678804412348333_n.jpg

17424904_10211763842545036_5650467687010322668_n.jpg

dreamers with hearts of gold

they are misunderstood. I blame foxnews

Uhhh, see, I was making a joke because Warriors42 is Native American so he can say that ... never mind.

Problematic on so many levels. Since the city and state officials are knowingly violating the law they should lose their protection under the sovereign immunity laws. They should face criminal charges and civil penalties.

Uhhh, see, I was making a joke because Warriors42 is Native American so he can say that ... never mind.

I think I understood ya the first time :p
Lol. If not, then I'm racist too I suppose lol :/

You don't need to deport them. Just let the brothers, uncles and father in for unlimited unsupervised visitation.

Your taxes at work.

I am the epitome of raciest, I ******* hate everyone, I punch myself in the face every time I walk by a mirror cause my skin is darker than the white man.Oh ya I hate the white man to...

The mayor of Pittsburgh stated that they will not enforce immigration law on non-violent offenders. Sure, let's destroy our city too. ******* idiots.

The mayor of Pittsburgh stated that they will not enforce immigration law on non-violent offenders. Sure, let's destroy our city too. ******* idiots.

The best way to solve the problem is to keep voting libtards and rino's out of power. 2018 election is going to be Awesome.

Which brings to mind a list in California of "non-violent" offenses that qualified as non-violent that included sexual assault, battery, etc. You know all of that innocent, just trying to feed their families stuff.

California Votes To Label Violent Crimes As ‘Non-Violent’ So They Can Release Felons

BY DONUT OPERATOR ON NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Proposition 57

California Votes To Label Violent Crimes As ‘Non-Violent’ So They Can Release Felons

Proposition 57 was voted into effect Tuesday in California. Meant to save tax payers money, it may have just made life much more dangerous for the people of California.

Proposition 57 was created to save the people of California millions of dollars on prison costs every year. It was created to change state law in two different ways:

Make judges the only people who can say whether a Juvenile is tried as an adult. Since 2000, prosecutors have been able to make that decision.
Modify the way that prisoners can apply for release from prison. There are many different aspects to this, with the primary one being that it allows non-violent felonious prisoners who have completed the “base” sentence for their crime to apply for parole. This means that the extra time added for being a gang member, for previous crimes, etc.. is wiped away.

The problem is, Proposition 57 didn’t tell voters what is considered a “non-violent” crime. According to a fact check put out by the Association of Deputy District Attorneys, non-violent in California can mean:

Assault with a deadly weapon on a peace officer
Battery with serious bodily injury
Solicitation to commit murder
Inflicting corporal injury on a child
First degree burglary
Raping an unconscious person
Human trafficking involving a minor
Participation in a street gang
Exploding a destructive device w/ intent to cause injury (yes, setting off a bomb in a public place)

Read the entire fact check about Proposition 57 here. Make sure to check out the “Sentencing Examples” where it shows how a gang member who stabs someone is eligible for parole in 4 years and a serial rapist is available for parole in 8.

Despite the Mayor of San Diego, two senators, over twenty five congressmen, fifty district attorneys, twenty seven sheriffs, and nineteen police chiefs opposing Prop. 57, it was voted in on Tuesday.

Proposition 57 also gave several thousand “non-violent” criminals the ability to apply for parole on Tuesday because they have served their “base” sentence already.

Copyright © 2017 Blue Lives Matter . All rights reserved.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh will turn into Philly if you keep voting these assclowns in.