• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You have to be kidding me.

Oh thank God, I feel so much better now. The Chinese are out of American politics! About freaking time. Good thing they don't have dozens of politicians licking their buttholes for cash, or sleeping with their spies, or hiring their spies as drivers for 20 years while the "driver" gets access to classified information.

I mean, if THAT kind of **** was going on, we'd be up in arms. Right? RIGHT?

Oh thank God, I feel so much better now. The Chinese are out of American politics! About freaking time. Good thing they don't have dozens of politicians licking their buttholes for cash, or sleeping with their spies, or hiring their spies as drivers for 20 years while the "driver" gets access to classified information.

Don't forget about maybe a 1/8 of your state universities filled with Chinese students. To hell with, you know, students from your state filling those seats.

I’d sleep with a spy if she was hot

Don't forget about maybe a 1/8 of your state universities filled with Chinese students. To hell with, you know, students from your state filling those seats.
Might be more than 1/8th.
Pretty much every university in all 50 states are going to have international students from flagship universities to the tradeschools.

UNM was a fairly easy school to get into. However I pursued UGA which I do not regret. Having taken a stroll across UNM’s campus though. No doubt chinese kids attend.

Call me old fashioned, but I believe that State schools should ONLY be available to citizens. State residents pay one price, out of State pays 150%. International students are welcome to attend PRIVATE schools, don’t care about rates, as my tax dollars don’t fund them.

Call me old fashioned, but I believe that State schools should ONLY be available to citizens. State residents pay one price, out of State pays 150%. International students are welcome to attend PRIVATE schools, don’t care about rates, as my tax dollars don’t fund them.
My dad was the vice president of the private college I attended. He told me they liked the foreign students because there was no financial aid paperwork since their families all wrote full boat tuition checks every semester, no problem. At that time the U.S. didn't have many Chinese students but we had a lot from India and the Middle East because it was known as a good engineering school.

My dad was the vice president of the private college I attended. He told me they liked the foreign students because there was no financial aid paperwork since their families all wrote full boat tuition checks every semester, no problem. At that time the U.S. didn't have many Chinese students but we had a lot from India and the Middle East because it was known as a good engineering school.
See, works good for everyone. State schools are funded by taxpayers, so only citizens should be allowed. Plenty of private options for foreign students.

See, works good for everyone. State schools are funded by taxpayers, so only citizens should be allowed. Plenty of private options for foreign students.
AFAIK know state colleges charge higher tuition to out-of-state students so that’s probably what they do for foreign students.

AFAIK know state colleges charge higher tuition to out-of-state students so that’s probably what they do for foreign students.
Yep, and when those students are done, they take their knowledge back home and better their country while ours are left to find alternative means enroute to their life's work.

Yes they do, but foreign students at State Colleges still are subsidized by taxpayers.

Reactions: MTC
Yep, and when those students are done, they take their knowledge back home and better their country while ours are left to find alternative means enroute to their life's work.
If only that were true, many end up staying here, taking jobs away from Americans. They should be MANDATED to return to their countries. Then they would be forced to bring their **** hole countries into the 21st century. After 4-6 years here in the US, there is no way they would just accept going back to the lives they left, they will want more. This is how you make real change in the world.

Japan didn’t become one of our strongest allies because they suddenly saw the light. Their children started to enjoy the things we had, and a couple generations later they refuse to go back to the old ways. I believe that if we would just regain our collective American ”backbone” we could see another cultural shift in China In the next 10-20 years.

We were told foreigners take jobs that Americans " don't want ".

We were told foreigners take jobs that Americans " don't want ".
There aren't jobs Americans won't do but there are wages that Americans won't work for.