• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"You just ... pay for it" - Ocasio-Cortez cant afford an apartment

I know there were a lot of words.

My cue to show what I think of this proposal and it's author.

meDvzEa.jpg

The Producers' legendary creator Mel Brooks gave an interview to Bloomberg News Saturday in which he denounced the suffocating effect that political correctness is having on comedy. You can no longer call a moron a moron. You have to call her Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Vm1hE2t.jpg

I'm pretty sure she's batting for the other side.

No because they own their companies and can make their income whatever they want it to be. Most of their wealth is in stocks and investments and they don't pay any tax at all on that until they sell it. Also they donate money to Liberal causes which buys them immunity.

And to charities over which they still have control in case they need to buy more immunity.

So Buffet and Cuban and Bloomberg and all the other liberal billionaires want to enact social justice on themselves?

tenor.gif

why don't Buffet, Cuban and Bloomberg, and Cuomo all do the American Liberal thing and willingly pay more taxes? you can pay 100% of your income to the IRS. They'll willingly accept it. Just as you can give 100% of all your belongings to Goodwill or any other charity.

Instead, in true American Liberal action, which your cheap *** displays every time you post, they'd rather other people pay more while flaunting that they could themselves pay more.

You ************* are a blight on humanity.

The best thing for Cortez will actually be if she is voted out in 2 years. Why? Because it will probably be too little time for leftists to see how dumb she is. Then she can paint herself as the victim of the establishment and go on to a long career on TV or being an agitator where she’ll never have to answer a question with anything but a socialsit talking point.

She’d probably have her own MSNBC gig a week later

Taxpayers should not have to pay a penny more than the 21 trillion in back taxes that are already owed.

No because they own their companies and can make their income whatever they want it to be. Most of their wealth is in stocks and investments and they don't pay any tax at all on that until they sell it. Also they donate money to Liberal causes which buys them immunity.

It’s like you have a masters in economics or something the way you explain the obvious to leftists.

It’s like you have a masters in economics or something the way you explain the obvious to leftists.

he read this book

Not really. If they understood the obvious they wouldn't be Leftists.

Then you shouldn't have a problem helping to pay to keep the lights on around here, like the rest of us common people

Bump.

Did they all go to the same special needs college or something? Here's Harris explaining her idea for healthcare -
"Well, listen, the idea is that everyone gets access to medical care. And you don't have to go through the process of going through an insurance company, having them give you approval, going through the paperwork, all of the delay that may require," Harris told Tapper.

"Who among us has not had that situation?" she continued. "Where you got to wait for approval, and the doctor says, 'Well I don't know if your insurance company is going to cover this.' Let's eliminate all of that. Let's move on."

Yeah Kamala. There would be no red tape with government healthcare. They'll pay for everything without question. What a moron.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ka...plans-lets-eliminate-all-of-that-lets-move-on

I find it the height of hypocracy that Dems would call out Paul Ryan as pushing Grandma over a cliff in a wheelchair while with a straight face tell you a Gov't medical insurance takeover is a good thing. You want to see Grandma over a cliff....wait to you see how a real death panel works.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

WAR!

Schultz: America doesn't want far-left ideas like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's 70% marginal tax

Howard Schultz is no fan of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s proposal to slap a 70 percent marginal tax rate on income above $10 million.

The former Starbucks CEO says he could never run for president as a Democrat because the party has moved too far left.

“If I ran as a Democrat, I would have to say things that I know in my heart I do not believe, and I would have to be disingenuous,” Schultz explains.

Schultz says the nation cannot afford the priorities of the far-left Democrats, including government-paid health care and government-paid college.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/29/how...want-ocasio-cortezs-70percent-wealth-tax.html

WAR!

Schultz says the nation cannot afford the priorities of the far-left Democrats, including government-paid health care and government-paid college.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/29/how...want-ocasio-cortezs-70percent-wealth-tax.html

Sure America can afford it. Just think of the economic boom of millions of uneducated illegals flowing across the border, free health care for all, free college, free food for all and $20 an hour minimum wage. Prosperity is just around the corner.

Pretty sure we could come close to affording it if we didn't have so many handouts to other countries under "foreign aid"

Pretty sure we could come close to affording it if we didn't have so many handouts to other countries under "foreign aid"

Foreign aid money wouldn't pay for the interest just for the health care alone. Just health care would cost $32 TRILLION in just 10 years. It would cost over half as much as the U.S. takes in each year.

Sure America can afford it. Just think of the economic boom of millions of uneducated illegals flowing across the border, free health care for all, free college, free food for all and $20 an hour minimum wage. Prosperity is just around the corner.

Imma hold out for $25.73 per hour.

Some dems want her out already!

LOL

Dems float idea of primary challenge for Ocasio-Cortez

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) has infuriated colleagues by aligning with a progressive outside group that’s threatening to primary entrenched Democrats. Now some of those lawmakers are turning the tables on her and are discussing recruiting a primary challenger to run against the social media sensation.

At least one House Democrat has been privately urging members of the New York delegation to recruit a local politician from the Bronx or Queens to challenge Ocasio-Cortez.

“What I have recommended to the New York delegation is that you find her a primary opponent and make her a one-term congressperson,” the Democratic lawmaker, who requested anonymity, told The Hill. “You’ve got numerous council people and state legislators who’ve been waiting 20 years for that seat. I’m sure they can find numerous people who want that seat in that district.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...t-idea-of-primary-challenge-for-ocasio-cortez

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) has infuriated colleagues by aligning with a progressive outside group that’s threatening to primary entrenched Democrats. Now some of those lawmakers are turning the tables on her and are discussing recruiting a primary challenger to run against the social media sensation.

I told yinz that would happen.