• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Your Judgement, NFL Marketing division on Social Justice

Need advice as I was weak this week. I have made it know that I can’t stand behind an organization/league that supports a group that wants to end police/calls for their deaths, especially having family that serve. Haven’t watch **** but for a stupid *** ticker move a little ball on a screen until this week bs the ****. It’s been so ******* hard not to.

This upcoming week I so want to watch, and watch us **** up Bal. am I weak pos for it standing by my protest of the NFL or dude just watch. Stupid vent but wanted to.

I hear 'ya. Since the ratings tanked the first 2 weeks over the BLM bullshit, the NFL has pretty much cut out the racial dog-and-pony show, except for stupid messages in chalk like "end racism." Wow, how brave of them taking on the pro-racist crowd.

Use fast forward to blow past any bullshit finger-wagging, though basically none of that any more since the imbeciles running the league figured out they were costing themselves and the league millions of dollars by being complete ******** and pretty much stopped it.

Oh, and Colin Kraperkneeler is still an unemployed *****-whipped nobody.