• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You’re fired.

I know nothing about this man.

Lawyer, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

He is pretty conservative. Opposes further money to Ukraine, the bottomless pit of useless spending. Opposed certifying the 2020 election.

And to those who say, "Oh, another loon ideologue!", I respond - you ***** that the (R)'s are (D)imbo-lite, and can't do anything legitimate to stem the insanity in D.C. (Dirty Cluster@#$%), so here's an alternative. I actually prefer Johnson as opposed to Jordan because as Speaker, Jordan would not have continued to run the judiciary committee.

Constitutional lawyer. Same as Obama? Staunch right winger allegedly. I hope he does something.

I'm just glad that mess is over. Now they need to move forward and start fixing some of this stuff.
Not gonna happen.

If by "Optimism" you mean "a decent understanding of history, and a legit awareness of the completely decayed state of the body politic in this nation right now", then yes, we share it.
So you're a hater of democracy. My professor told me to be on the lookout for bad people like you. Do you know Putin?

So you're a hater of democracy. My professor told me to be on the lookout for bad people like you. Do you know Putin?
Best buds. Hillary introduced us. Your professor will now die by suicide.

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
You bad white male. I bet you are from the south and your ancestors owned slaves. My professor told me that all white males from the south owned slaves.
My ancestors owned your professor's ancestors.

Ooohhh, where's the closest safe space?

:ROFLMAO:
iu

Most young people ( under 40) are AOK with everything as is. They think someone like you or me is nutty.