• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Zimmerman is suing Trayngel’s family.

This dude must be short on money. Just move on man. Mooooove on.

it's kinda hard for him. i mean, he's a known figure wherever he goes. fill out a job application with that name would set off lots of bells and whistles, red flags waving.

George is lucky he's not in jail. He needs to STFU and go away.

George is lucky he's not in jail. He needs to STFU and go away.

I don't "follow" Zimmerman, but he wrote an article in American Thinker that explains a lot.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/we_are_all_george_zimmerman_now.html

Originally the police were never going to charge him, at all, and ruled it a simple case of self-defense. Only after political motivations entered the fray was he charged, and then subjected to an absolutely false and phony allegation from a supposed "witness." Remember the black "girlfriend" who testified at his trial and was slavishly worshiped by Piers Morgan, Rachel Jeantel? You know, the "star witness" that the prosecution had testify about the phone call she was having with Trayvonangel when the incident took place, and who testified under oath at length about what Trayvon was saying, etc.??

Yeah, turns out SHE WAS NOT THE ******* PERSON ON THE CALL AT THE TIME. That person was actually Diamond Eugene (yes, that's her name).

So the prosecution knew that the girlfriend on the call was 16-year old Diamond Eugene, but called 18-year old Rachel Jeantel to testify about the "phone call." The prosecution lied. Jeantel lied. Everybody on the prosecution side lied, and damn well knew they were lying.

Zimmerman (the "White Hispanic") is acquitted, but his life is ruined. He suffered severe depression, was the subject of an attempted murder by a guy who just missed killing him and is serving 20 years in prison.

All because the garbage known as Al Sharpton decided to make this a "race case" and the prosecution, for purely political reasons, knowingly proffered perjured testimony from a phony witness to try and back up the charges.

So **** Jeantel, and Eugene, and the prosecutors, and everybody else involved in that farce. **** them all, and I hope karma drops by to say "hello" to all of them.

I hope he wins.... any one of us would have tried to defend ourselves as well. The media totally made it into a race case.

This case never would have made headlines if his name matched his ethnicity. If his name was Hernandez this never goes to trial. People jumped on the story when they heard the name Zimmerman and assumed he was white. When they figured out that he wasn't a white guy they dreamed up "White Hispanic" whatever that is.

I hope he wins. Being a false witness is pretty low. Having your life destroyed over a bunch of bs is worth pushing back over. I would.