• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

20 years ago tonight

20 yrs ago in April I watched Pitt Charlie bite the dust on the home's field turf, running a football or something. Maybe it was coryeas purse

20 yrs ago in April I watched Pitt Charlie bite the dust on the home's field turf, running a football or something. Maybe it was coryeas purse
Was that the draft party where you stumbled into the ladies room? Good times. 🤣

That was a great game. I believe if memory serves me correctly,the only touchdown scored was a pass to Hines Ward in the right corner of the endzone.

That was a great game. I believe if memory serves me correctly,the only touchdown scored was a pass to Hines Ward in the right corner of the endzone.
Can't believe it's been 20 years. Was that the one where the football got stuck in the mud on a punt?

Can't believe it's been 20 years. Was that the one where the football got stuck in the mud on a punt?
No that game was in Heinz

Don’t remember much about game except we won and when it started pouring all the lame Phin fans headed for shelter while us die hard stayed through the monsoon!

Ben....Hines......Troy.......Joey....etc...

GOOD TIMES!!!!!

Reactions: JMM