• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones is 0-3 the last three games he faced 27+ shots. Take it to them with speed they haven't faced yet....that's my plan.

Lovejoy>P. Martin...there, I said it

Let's Go Pens!

pittsburghpenguins_zpswl2alakg.png

Last edited:
Spike,

You said Lovejoy> Despres the first time....lol
I liked Martin. Public enemy #1 now

Yeah, Phil Kessel. No way he can be a Conn Smythe, He sucked in Toronto.

Conn Smythe founded the Leafs and they had all their glory days when he was around. O-fer since he is gone.

But Phyllis did suck in Toronto, in a whiny, unappealing way. Same in Boston. His sister is still a better hockey player.

Spike,

You said Lovejoy> Despres the first time....lol
I liked Martin. Public enemy #1 now

I thought better, Martin is easy to take off the puck, they should go after him

Heck of a first period! I know it won't be that easy, but they really took it to them. Keep playing smart, stay out of the penalty box, and stay on the attack!

All we kept hearing is that the Pens aren't ready for the speed of the Sharks.

All we kept hearing is that the Pens aren't ready for the speed of the Sharks.

Pens are clearly the faster team, they are playing stupid right now. So much momentum with a 2-0 start. Bury these *****. And Thornton with a cheap blow to Malkin. Dumb ****. Let's Go Pens!

I'm just not seeing a plan in place by the Pens. Looks like we are just hacking. Would love to see some puck control.

Light the Lamp!!*
siren.gif

What a game!! Definitely a tale of 2 periods. They took the second off but looked like champs in the first and most of the third..

After listening to the entire playoff race with the Tune-In Radio Ap, it was great to finally be able to watch the game on NBC. I still had to listen to Mike Lange call the goals. There was a time delay so you had a few seconds to crank up the radio ap to hear his call.

If they play tough and smart, and put a bunch of shots on goal like they did in the first and third, plus stay out of the box, I think they are going to be tough to beat.

(* Lamp credit to Free Agent from back in late 90s)

Last edited:
Murray sucks on those wrap around plays. I think that's 3 he's let in like that now.

Yep! Marleua, Kucherov and Oshie have got him on that wrap around. Regardless the boys won tonight. Thoughts? Pens are the better skating team. Keep up the speed and put these ***** away. Thornton and Burns losing their cool and being pricks. **** duck dynasty . Hornqvist is gonna get his goals man, crashing the net pretty well. Crosby's line can move. HBK being HBK. Malkin's line needs to get more opportunites for Rust, that kid is in a zone right now.

Let's Go Pens!

Typical game for the Pens. Played outstanding hockey for most of the night and just missed some opportunities. I know he isn't scoring goals, but Crosby is playing at another level right now and it is great to see guys like Rust, Sheary and Bonino scoring huge goals. Tonight was a must-win and they need to hold home ice on Wednesday.

After the Rump Rangers, Crapitals and Trampa these San Jose Trannies should be easy.

Reactions: MTC
Are the Pens ever going to get a game in the playoffs where the goalie plays average for god sakes? Some of these games would be over after the first period if they did.

Now we get to hear how the Sharks have not found their game and will eventually adjust to the Pens speed for two days.......

******* thugs - somebody has to be taken out, that was a clear dirty hit to the head on Rust. Punk *** goons. Take out their goalie. A knee to the head would be fine with me.

I demand a suspension - it was same play Letang got suspended for

Pittsburgh Penguins ✔ ‎@penguins
Coach Sullivan on Rust: "He is day-to-day with an upper-body injury. It's a blindside hit to the head. I'm sure the league will look at it."

"He kind of skated into me..."

**** you

CjwfyfSVAAAZ-NJ.jpg

https://twitter.com/emptynetters/status/737499391888478208/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Sharks are just an average team - they get no respect from me

CjwYI3tVEAAl7gT.jpg

Last edited:
Good opening win. **** Marleau. You hit him in the head, just own up to it. Can't stand guys with no balls to man up to their **** actions. And they should give their goalie a raise, he almost stole that game.

I watched the first period (changed back and forth between this game, the Royals game, and the basketball game). Once I saw the 2 goals scored, I turned it off because I didn't want to jinx them. Glad to see they won game one!!!! On to the next!!!

Loved the post game announcers - "Letang is getting away with everything and needs to stop. Marleau's hit wasn't dirty."

Status
Not open for further replies.