• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One game at a time! Win tonight!!!

Hope Rust plays and is alright. .

Let's hope it's more than hope!

Pittsburgh Penguins ✔ ‎@penguins
Good morning from #Pens skate at CONSOL Energy Center. Bryan Rust is on the ice.

Rust says he "feels good so far." Doesn't indicate whether he'll play tonight. #Pens

Pittsburgh Penguins ✔ ‎@penguins
Coach Sullivan on Rust: "Bryan skated this morning. He will be a game-time decision."

Rust should play. He skated, wasn't pulled, and feels good. Get our Conn Smythe candidate back out on the ice!

Reactions: MTC
Funny, keep hearing that SJ will play better tonight to win the game, but no talking head is mentioning the Pens possibly playing better?? They have some improvement to do from that 2nd period then what will they do?

I hope he slips on some Primanti sandwich coleslaw, and falls face first into the clenched first of Ian Cole.
See what I did there.

Don Cherry approves, Hammy.

100% MORE KESSEL!

Come out strong, boys. Win this and you have a strangelhold on the Cup

This would be a good time for Geno to break out offensively. Do it for Nikita!

If anyone's noticing the Pens are at their best when they harass their opponents in the opponent's defensive end as they try to exit. The Pen's forwards are fast enough to get in deep and harass and still be able to get back should the tactic not work. But I've lost count of how many turnovers and chances they've generated by doing this. Even on the PK.....it's led to a short handed opportunity or two.

That and a hard working, grinding forecheck were what was missing in period 2. Gotta keep that FC going if at all possible....probably pretty draining physically but it may only be for three more games if they play that way.....rest up on the beach next week boys! You can even drink from the Cup!

The Pens dominate when they are aggressive on the forecheck. The team is fast enough to play it damn good too. I've noticed the Pens are starting to be a bit more physical as well---which probably explains why we have had some nail biting games lately. Good point Rod

I want Game 2! Going to San Jose and split there, I'd start spit shining that big silver, shiny trophy. One game at a time! Win tonight!!!

Hope Rust plays and is alright. We need his speed and nose for the puck.

Split in SJ? Let's sweep these *****. After watching them in that St. Louis series. I wasnt that impressed. St. louis was physical but sloooooow compared to the Pens. The Pens can and should put these guys away. SJ got frustrated game 1---a little like us last year. Let them get frustrated

Split in SJ? Let's sweep these *****. After watching them in that St. Louis series. I wasnt that impressed. St. louis was physical but sloooooow compared to the Pens. The Pens can and should put these guys away. SJ got frustrated game 1---a little like us last year. Let them get frustrated

of course, I'd want to sweep the Guppies, but trying to be realistic.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel!

a Pens 7 goal lead after 1p would suit me fine

make it so

Evgeni Malkin is officially a dad. Welcome, Nikita Malkin!

Sovsport.ru_on_Twitter______________________________________.______________https___t.co_T4R4GZu7a6_https___t.co_BOsdHuWOT5_.0.0.png

Malkin and his fiancé, Anna Kasterova, welcomed their first child, son Nikita, into the world this morning. What a considerate little boy - being born on an off day!

http://www.pensburgh.com/2016/5/31/11821038/evgeni-malkin-is-officially-a-dad-welcome-nikita-malkin

7lbs 1oz

It's a sign

That little kid is a sharp dresser........

Bobblehead 71

7lbs 1 oz

That means Sid's baby is gonna be a porker....87

Le gros vache won't let Sid have kids for at least another 7 years.

Whew!!! Pens should be up 7-1 at the rate they are going. Sharks cannot, will not keep up. Let's Go Pens!

Please score on opportunities this time and take a 2-0 series lead
Good news for our boys in the minors. Won 3-2 just awhile ago series lead 2-1

Boozing it up. I can't handle this ****. Molson Canadian don't let me down

What a beauty of a shot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.