• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come out balls to the wall, throw 40-50 shots at them next game - they won't know what hit them. Destroy them. I want at least 6 goals

920x1240.jpg

100% MORE KESSEL!

and SHEARY!

Couture says Crosby is cheating at faceoffs by "timing them".

Maybe someone more informed than I am at hockey can explain this to me. Isn't timing them the whole point?

That would be on the linesmen dropping the puck, and just proves the NHL is helping the Pens again.

(this is for Stillers)

Think the announcing has been bad the first 2 games. Wait til Saturday and they play in the Shark Tank. Announcers will have chubby's talking about the Shark and JR might just wear a Sharks jersey

Sheary was the last guy on the ice to realize he scored the winner.

I knew right away

Stillers said:
Who the **** is Rust? Never heard of Sheary. Who is your goalie???

Wilkes-Barre's finest - our AHL team is destroying the best in the West

Last edited:
Think the announcing has been bad the first 2 games. Wait til Saturday and they play in the Shark Tank. Announcers will have chubby's talking about the Shark and JR might just wear a Sharks jersey

Announcers or studio guys? Not another hockey announcer outside of Mike Lange that I'd rather listen to than Doc.

I knew right away

Wilkes-Barre's finest - our AHL team is destroying the best in the West

Ummm, the Baby Pens got beaten by my Hershey Bears, and they then beat up Toronto in the Eastern finals and dropped game 1 of the Calder Cup to Lake Erie.

Just sucks that the Bears are a Caps affiliate...

What the Pens are doing is obviously impressive. The thing that puts it over the top is the players getting it done.
Amazing.

Soak it in guys, the cup is yours.

i don't like to count my chickens, but I feel pretty good. This team doesn't get too high or low. They are different.

Reactions: MTC
Best thing about the Pens is this looks like more than a 1 year thing. They should be better next year.

Hopefully. Cullen will be tough to replace. He really picked up his game in the post season. He is smart with the puck too. Kunhackle and Fehr compliment him nicely

I love the "team feel" this group brings to the ice. Would be nice to see some of the shots get in the net, keep firing away. The game will be furious at the start Saturday.

I love the "team feel" this group brings to the ice. Would be nice to see some of the shots get in the net, keep firing away. The game will be furious at the start Saturday.

I'm predicitng a 6-2 Pens win tomorrow. The Pens have these guys physically and mentally. Look for the Sharks to take a lot of dumb penalties

I was watching NFL Live and they said one of their top guys, Hertl, might be hurt and not able to go. A knee, they said.
"Hertl missing from morning practice. Came out in a tracksuit for two minutes and left." Questionable for game 3

He was about the only one on their top lines able to do anything, I think it was Horny that hit him along the boards and crushed him

They showed some of that Showtime behind the scenes with the Pens miked up on the bench and in the locker room....good stuff.

Jamie Hersch too, she's fun

qhrF_XMS.jpg

Last edited:
Please, puh-lease, win at least one in San Jose, then come home and close this out. Please win a Cup at home. How sweet would that be?

Kinda torn here.......my kid has tix to game 4. Would love for him to see them hoist the CUP!

Sid is legendary

Yeah.......he's gonna be a pretty decent hockey player.

Pens hit the iron 4 times too - wait till they hit their stride - this won't even be close. The Pens still have 1 or 2 gears that the Sharks haven't seen yet

Sharks are looking old, slow, and now acting like whiny, bitter losers

cout.jpg

What the Pens are doing is obviously impressive. The thing that puts it over the top is the players getting it done.
Amazing.

Soak it in guys, the cup is yours.

Those guys? Oh, those are the guys that brought us here.

I was watching NFL Live and they said one of their top guys, Hertl, might be hurt and not able to go. A knee, they said.
"Hertl missing from morning practice. Came out in a tracksuit for two minutes and left." Questionable for game 3

He was about the only one on their top lines able to do anything, I think it was Horny that hit him along the boards and crushed him

They showed some of that Showtime behind the scenes with the Pens miked up on the bench and in the locker room....good stuff.

Jamie Hersch too, she's fun

qhrF_XMS.jpg

Hertl's been their best player. That Showtime show? My son in law's brother is doing the sound mixing for that and he's been to every game........usually down somewhere with the cameramen.......dream job.

It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!

And it is going to be a battle. Sweet!

if the posts were 2" instead of 2 3/8" , this could be 0-2.

they need to keep their skates on the Sharks fins....or something.

Coach Bombay: I go in, I triple deke. I fake the goalie right out of his pads. The puck's headed in, and then, Clang! Hits the post. We lost in overtime. A quarter of an inch this way and it would have gone in. A quarter of an inch, Charlie.

Charlie: Yeah, but a quarter inch the other way and you'd have missed completely.

Really excited to see how they play tonight. Even though I thought they might split the games at the tank I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they come out and dominate the game tonight. If they do blow the Sharks out of the water tonight its definitely over.

Reactions: MTC
Just as SNS reported

Tomas Hertl out for Game 3 vs. Penguins

"He's out tonight," DeBoer said as the Sharks prepare for the first-ever Stanley Cup finals game in San Jose, "He's arguably been maybe our best player through the first two games."

Just as SNS reported

Tomas Hertl out for Game 3 vs. Penguins

"He's out tonight," DeBoer said as the Sharks prepare for the first-ever Stanley Cup finals game in San Jose, "He's arguably been maybe our best player through the first two games."

Pens need to come out flying and pepper the sharks goalie with plenty of shots. This is our boys chance to take the wind out of their sails

Status
Not open for further replies.