• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking open one more Molson's for the night. I am done!!! Lol

My only complaint, is that this team just will not put teams away in regulation. At least they're finishing when it counts! That 3rd line is a matchup nightmare for any team. No answer for HBK! Keep rolling boys!

Reactions: MTC
My only complaint, is that this team just will not put teams away in regulation. At least they're finishing when it counts! That 3rd line is a matchup nightmare for any team. No answer for HBK! Keep rolling boys!

I was telling my wife and my dad this. Both also big Pens fans. Outplay these teams. Score could easily be 6-7-8 to 2

Please, puh-lease, win at least one in San Jose, then come home and close this out. Please win a Cup at home. How sweet would that be?

Pens sat back in the third and San Jose made them pay. Thank goodness they found their aggressiveness in OT and ended it quick. Big clean win on the face off by Sid and Sheary did nice work catching that pass from Letang. Need to pick up the split in San Jose and come back and win it at home in five. I will take the sweep, though. Just don't give this team any hope.

Conor ******* Sheary

That

Sharks outclassed, outhustled, outplayed

Waaaaaaaaaaah!

Logan Couture says Crosby wins offensive zone faceoffs so cleanly because he cheats. Says he gets away with it because of who he is.

funny-crying-baby-animation-3.jpg

These games were closer than they needed to be. Pens simply dominate yet let the Sharks circle the boat a little to long.

Game 3 the Pens need to go balls to the wall and secure a blow-out win. That will break the spirit of said fish.

They are not an equal to the Pens and don't belong hanging around. Don't give them false hope, just show them a broom.

Pens can play better too - should never have let this game get to OT....I'll take my 7 goal lead next game

Sharks are making the Lightning look even better

and **** Joe Thornton...I wouldn't want that hobo on my team, he looks washed up, old and slow

Letang plays his best when he doesn't have to think

"Before the goal, Sid positioned us and told us what to do. We executed exactly what he wanted." – Kris Letang

Sidney Crosby says the play that set up Connor Sheary's OT goal was drawn up on the ice right before. Told Letang not to one-time the puck.

Last edited:
Pens can play better too - should never have let this game get to OT....I'll take my 7 goal lead next game

Sharks are making the Lightning look even better

and **** Joe Thornton...I wouldn't want that hobo on my team, he looks washed up, old and slow

Letang plays his best when he doesn't have to think

"Before the goal, Sid positioned us and told us what to do. We executed exactly what he wanted." – Kris Letang

Sid is legendary

These games were closer than they needed to be. Pens simply dominate yet let the Sharks circle the boat a little to long.

Game 3 the Pens need to go balls to the wall and secure a blow-out win. That will break the spirit of said fish.

They are not an equal to the Pens and don't belong hanging around. Don't give them false hope, just show them a broom.

I agree. Pens are dominating in all aspects of the game. The sharks look like a watered down version of the caps

if the posts were 2" instead of 2 3/8" , this could be 0-2.

they need to keep their skates on the Sharks fins....or something.

Pens are just 2 wins away from being #1----let that sink in guys. This series is ours for the taking! SJ is tired, they are not fast. They have two good lines. That's it. Sullivan behind the bench, I like our chances to put this **** away for good. No more games in Pitt til Sep/Oct. Let's hoist that cup on enemy territree

C'mon USDA! Pens have been dominating. Keep faith bud, our boys will find the net

Hockey in June.

Life is good.

Pens in five.

Pens hit the iron 4 times too - wait till they hit their stride - this won't even be close. The Pens still have 1 or 2 gears that the Sharks haven't seen yet

Sharks are looking old, slow, and now acting like whiny, bitter losers

Couture says Crosby is cheating at faceoffs by "timing them".

Maybe someone more informed than I am at hockey can explain this to me. Isn't timing them the whole point?

Couture says Crosby is cheating at faceoffs by "timing them".

Maybe someone more informed than I am at hockey can explain this to me. Isn't timing them the whole point?

Yeah. Sharks are just out of excuses for losing. The scary the thing for them is the Pens are not playing their best hockey. Like Spike said. The Pens have two more notches to kick up. Sullivan and Sid will create those plans. Sid has been a man on a mission this series. He wants this cup now

Pens hit the iron 4 times too - wait till they hit their stride - this won't even be close. The Pens still have 1 or 2 gears that the Sharks haven't seen yet

Sharks are looking old, slow, and now acting like whiny, bitter losers

Sharks are done. They are being outclassed and out skated in every aspect of this series. The Pens will hit their stride

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.