• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pens need to come out flying and pepper the sharks goalie with plenty of shots. This is our boys chance to take the wind out of their sails

Hopefully they take advantage and jump on them early. Even if they dont, if they just manage to weather the storm, I like their chances in the 3rd.

Hopefully they take advantage and jump on them early. Even if they dont, if they just manage to weather the storm, I like their chances in the 3rd.

Agreed. Sharks gave all they had in the first. I don't doubt this Pens team at all. 2nd and 3rd period is gonna be all Pens! Let's Go Pens!

Pens gotta skate this 3rd period. Our boys are being outplayed but like the lightning, kinda taking advantage of opportunties when presented and puck luck. Sharks had a few mental break downs tonight by duck dynasty. **** sharknado, lets break these *******

Let's Go Pens!!!

Way that puck is bouncing tonight, and guys are falling all over, anything can happen. Some really lousy ice tonight

I like how after they cry about Crosby cheating on faceoffs, the Sharks are getting kicked out of the drop at a high rate tonight!

**** OT----going with Labatt's now instead of Molson. Hope the boys pull through as usual. Let's Go Pens!

Horse ****. Was so hoping Monday night would be the clincher. Well, maybe they can win it at home now, that would be nice.

Heck of a goal by the Sharks to win it. After such a rough game, Pens finally found some momentum in OT and it felt like they were going to go up 3-0. Need to win on Monday night.

Heck of a goal by the Sharks to win it. After such a rough game, Pens finally found some momentum in OT and it felt like they were going to go up 3-0. Need to win on Monday night.

Not a surprising result. Honestly they had several chances to win this game and as much as we love Murray he should have made that save on the second goal and Letang should have blocked that shot on the first goal. If that was a the best the Sharks can throw at them they will be fine.

Wow, what a rigged ******* game. Crosby gets tackled driving to the goal, no call. Thornton gets barely nicked and we get a 4:00 penalty. Unbelievable. Soft goal on Murray, sure, but should never have happened.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel!

******* Letang and his turnovers, Mario was pissed!

Should have won 2-1

The story of the Pens playoffs. They can't finish even though they have more opportunities. It's very frustrating to watch. twice as many shots and chances. For some reason the other teams have a better chance to goal percentage, while the pens just squander opportunity after opportunity. They should have won this game.

Not a good night for Murray. Not a good game for anyone really. Team played like garbage and it still went to OT. It was the Pens turn to make stupid decisions all over the ice, they didn't deserve to win.

Not a good night for Murray. Not a good game for anyone really. Team played like garbage and it still went to OT. It was the Pens turn to make stupid decisions all over the ice, they didn't deserve to win.

Lovejoy begs to differ......

I liked how when the Pens kicked the puck to start a mad rush it would go 3 ******* inches and then trip them up.

Ice was clearly substandard and is part of a devious plan by an evil Canuck to slow down the high flying Pens.

Hey Francois bounce the puck over here

I liked how when the Pens kicked the puck to start a mad rush it would go 3 ******* inches and then trip them up.

Ice was clearly substandard and is part of a devious plan by an evil Canuck to slow down the high flying Pens.

Hey Francois bounce the puck over here

yea, I don't remember so many Penguin players being grabbed, tripped and mugged throughout a game in awhile. Any way to slow them down, right? Murray was certainly hot and cold. Not impressed by any of the Sharks goals. I'm thinking the Sharks got their gift in front of their home crowd and the Pens will step it up the next two games to put them away. We are due for a 5-2, 4-1 game. No panic here!

Yeah I was expecting them to lose for a myriad of reasons... taking it to OT before losing was actually impressive.... the Sharks don't get more than two games of full out obstruction and holding before they call some PPs for the pens... and the line matchups are infinitely more important to the sharks than the pens... I'm not worried at all. The pens are putting up 6 on this team rather soon too. the goalie has stood on his head too much... there is a breaking point coming...

Yeah I was expecting them to lose for a myriad of reasons... taking it to OT before losing was actually impressive.... the Sharks don't get more than two games of full out obstruction and holding before they call some PPs for the pens... and the line matchups are infinitely more important to the sharks than the pens... I'm not worried at all. The pens are putting up 6 on this team rather soon too. the goalie has stood on his head too much... there is a breaking point coming...

The Pens are due for a high scoring game in their favor. The dive on Crosby's back, Hagelin getting tripped and a a little cross check(tap) from the back, plenty of Pens being tripped. The shark tanks first Stanley Cup game, it had all the makings for the home team to win. The Pens played like ****, still almost won. While the Sharks played their best. Not worried at all. Malkin had an opportunity to put that game away in OT. Letang messed up on the end of the PK, all he had to do was dump off the puck---momentum could've gone to the Pens

The story of the Pens playoffs. They can't finish even though they have more opportunities. It's very frustrating to watch. twice as many shots and chances. For some reason the other teams have a better chance to goal percentage, while the pens just squander opportunity after opportunity. They should have won this game.

It happens. Pens played some bad games thorughout, teams got progressively harder as the Pens advanced. I wouldn't put the Sharks up with the Caps or the Lightning, those two rounds were still the hardest teams the Pens have faced recently. As a fan you want the team to win every game. Realistically, teams need to get some losses out of their system to hype them down a bit and come back with a game plan which is what the Pens do. It's so hard to doubt this team now cause this group knows how to get it done. Pens are due for a few dominant games

Last night's game was not a big shocker to me. They were due for a stinker....and they still nearly won it. We move on.

Was it just me, or did the television broadcast look like they were playing in some guys basement, with just one bulb lighting up center rink?

Last night's game was not a big shocker to me. They were due for a stinker....and they still nearly won it. We move on.

Was it just me, or did the television broadcast look like they were playing in some guys basement, with just one bulb lighting up center rink?

The lighting in San Jose sucked. Definitely not just you.

Status
Not open for further replies.