• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Kessel has been nothing short of awful this series. Turns it over almost every time he touches it. Dude has been bad. No value added at this point.

welp. maybe this is finally one of the seasons where washington gets the better of zeh penzzzzzz

I don't understand how we give up so many odd man rushes. Did letang put any pucks on net that game?? I feel for maata he was having a good game till that last horrible turnover

Not our year this year. Back to back though.
Series isn't over, but we're not built to take the cheap shots.

Had a feeling the series would play out this way. Been helluva run.

Well that will do it. Next game is just about a must. **** these announcers annoy the **** out of me. Well it's starting to look like we just don't have enough defense and Murray isn't doing anything fantastic this year at all. What a bummer.

The Penguins lost this one the same way they won the last two cups. They made the right moves during the trade season. This year they screwed the pooch trying to be too cute. They have no defense and can't cover for it. This maybe a 4-1 series for Washington. I know if I'm on the ice I'm looking for Wilson and his head.

I don't understand how we give up so many odd man rushes. Did letang put any pucks on net that game?? I feel for maata he was having a good game till that last horrible turnover

Turnovers and D men jumping into offensive play will lead to odd man rushes. It's a gamble we take with our system.
The speed is not as strong as the two seasons prior

****. I hate these ********

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Until they win a cup they have no room to talk.
They'll get a playoff boner beating us. Tampa or Boston will whoop them.

Boston has the guys to put up with any cheap ****.
Chara and Marchand will deliver it back.

Tampa's speed and deeper lines will expose them. As long as those ***** don't win a cup, I'll be ok.
Something that has alluded Ovie for so long.

Well that will do it. Next game is just about a must. **** these announcers annoy the **** out of me. Well it's starting to look like we just don't have enough defense and Murray isn't doing anything fantastic this year at all. What a bummer.

Defense and grit. Seriously no grit.
The late january/early february roster would've gotten by just fine.

We only have two legit lines.
Didn't need Brassard. Looked good on paper, but that put the team down this season.

The guys are going down fighting though, so I'll give them kudos for that

Turnovers and D men jumping into offensive play will lead to odd man rushes. It's a gamble we take with our system.
The speed is not as strong as the two seasons prior

No not at all. I hope they get Hags back for the next game. They need all of the horses ready to roll. They can't go back to crapital land down 3-1.

Another thing I've noticed is they're losing a lot of home games now and do better on the road...wtf is that about.

Reactions: MTC
No not at all. I hope they get Hags back for the next game. They need all of the horses ready to roll. They can't go back to crapital land down 3-1.

Another thing I've noticed is they're losing a lot of home games now and do better on the road...wtf is that about.

Aside from a few mental mistakes, I thought the Pens played well today.
But the only sustained pressure is Crosby's or Malkin's line.

Brassard and Sheahan are not getting it done. No answer.
Just not that good right now.

Reese has a broken jaw and a concussion. Will need surgery. He's done....naaah wasn't a headshot at all.

Reese has a broken jaw and a concussion. Will need surgery. He's done....naaah wasn't a headshot at all.

Oh but it was such a hard call on the ice. And he seen it coming so....

Like Pompeani said the other night the NHL wont do anything about it till they have a stack of lawsuits setting on Bettman's desk.

Win or lose I want Wilson to leave the next game on a stretcher, with career ending injuries. **** that piece of ****.

We don't have the bodies nor the mentality to do it.
Had Reaves.
I would've been comfy with Cole and Oleksiak.

But no body. Maybe if they activate Pedan from the black aces