• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Hopefully this suspension opens up the Pens speed game.

Let’s gooo. Murray pull up your skirt and stop some pucks. The old girlfriend is looking better bout now

Win 1. We can take a less physical caps.
Pens should get this. Only question is who takes ZAR's spot?

Is Hags ready?
Play some black aces?

Well, I was wrong the NHL actually grew a pair and suspended the pee drinking moron. It's a shame that another great sport is having outcomes decided by poor on ice officiating and the league office. It still irks me that players get suspended and there is no on ice call. No consistency.

We'll see what happens tonight. The Pens need to be focused at the start and end of periods. Hopefully Hagelin is back and can play well. Kessel needs to play through whatever is ailing him. Brassard needs to step up and be the playoff warrior he was billed to be. The D isn't going to be great, hell we all know that. The solution is to score some goals and a lot of them.

I'll be there and the wife will be rooting loudly ! Let's go Pens !!!

Hopefully the suspension and a Pens win cool the ticket prices off in Washington. I'd like to go Saturday.

I got my fingers crossed. Leave it all on the ice tonight.

The series could also be 3-0 Pens if they called penalties on high hits, and goals on replays that show the puck crossing the line...

I am gonna disagree. The way the Pens PP has been, giving up more chances than they generate, there's no guarantee they score **** on any PP. As far as the disallowed goal, that would have made it 3-2 Caps, and while it may have given the Pens momentum, no guarantees they win. The Pens have been roundly outplayed this entire series, save 4:30 in game 1. I want them to beat the Caps so bad I can taste it. The reality is, the Pens are not the better team right now. Sure, they can turn it around, but it is going to take a lot more than Sid and Jake Guentzel in order for them to do it.

Pens will be alright.
Now that the cheap shot is on hold for a bit, maybe just long enough to give the Pens 2 wins.
If so, this team can put the series away.

For as cheap as Wilson is, he's a key part of their top line.

Pens will be alright.
Now that the cheap shot is on hold for a bit, maybe just long enough to give the Pens 2 wins.
If so, this team can put the series away.

Cheap shots aren't going anywhere. Remember, Orpik, Niskanen and Orlov are still playing.

Cheap shots aren't going anywhere. Remember, Orpik, Niskanen and Orlov are still playing.

From a physical stand point they are not as effective as Wilson.
Orpik can still hit but I think without Wilson, they will be neutured.

The damage has already been done, we've lost our best D player.

Somebody besides Sid and Guentzel better step it the **** up in the scoring dept.

Murray....just ******* stop something

Here we go lets do it!

Kessel should sit he can not help this team right now.

Malkin and Brassard need to step up today

Defensemen need to put pucks on net and also not think they are wingers

Here we go......Pens gotta come out strong and score some goals. Gotta go back to DC even.

The fans seemed pumped. We need them all night.

Murray, **** sake stop ****.

Smash them, break them, and score score score

Good start except for letang missing the net again

Kessel not on the ice much. Maybe that's a good thing.

The Caps have been and are playing fast. They are being physical and the Pens only response seems to be turning the puck over.

The caps definitely look like the better team right now. I just don't think we have the horses this year. We don't have the fresh legs to insert this year

There are times I catch myself looking up at the score to see if the Caps are on the power play.

The Caps have been and are playing fast. They are being physical and the Pens only response seems to be turning the puck over.

Playing scared. The signs were noticeable in Philly.
You rough up this team, you win.

Pens butchered the roster big time this season. Weakest Pens team in a long time