• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

That's a goal. No question.

Interference challenge......

Interference on Orpik maybe......

Sup yall

Reactions: MTC
Still a lot to improve on, but I'll take the lead.
Let's ******* gooo boys!

All of those blind passes in their own zone have got to go. And of course the caps score on powerplay...ugh. Our defense just looks like crap overall. Odd man rushes are given away like free candy and dumb penalties. Man if this is the best they have today. This winning train is coming to a halt soon.

The caps are playing their best, we're running on fumes.
Our less healthy boys are giving them a run. **** washington.

Overly caffeinated here lol

******* announcers suck. 'Well, that doesn't look like a goal. Remember you are seeing it from a parallax view' **** you and your parallax view. Even from that angle, and not a direct overhead view, you could see the puck was past the line

No goals for the caps in the first 2 mins please

The caps are playing their best, we're running on fumes.
Our less healthy boys are giving them a run. **** washington.

Overly caffeinated here lol

They may be playing good,but we're also sloppy in fundamental things at times. The Pens have no reason to be gassed. They're professional world class hockey players who have won the last two cups.

Just get past this round and reboot.

They may be playing good,but we're also sloppy in fundamental things at times. The Pens have no reason to be gassed. They're professional world class hockey players who have won the last two cups.

Just get past this round and reboot.

I can still see us winning this series.
Next round I really don't. Bos/TB are good.

Pens and the Caps are probably the weakest teams imo.

******* announcers suck. 'Well, that doesn't look like a goal. Remember you are seeing it from a parallax view' **** you and your parallax view. Even from that angle, and not a direct overhead view, you could see the puck was past the line

I just tune them out. I have to these guys are all in giving the caps advice how to win..haha. Mute!

I can still see us winning this series.
Next round I really don't. Bos/TB are good.

Pens and the Caps are probably the weakest teams imo.

Yeah I'd figure so too. I love being wrong on this stuff.

Something is seriously wrong with Kessel. I mean, dude is half-stepping out there. Very little effort, not working hard, turning the puck over, just lain ******* this whole thing up. Keep him off the ice. No value added at this point.

Reactions: JMM
Washington completely dominating the puck. Cant believe they havent tied it by now

Good solid game... much better defense even though the caps had a ton of possession

Big time win. They weren't the better team, but they gutted it out. They have to better going forward, but I will enjoy this for today.