• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

The whole world can see Kessel sucks, but we keep sending him out there on the first PP unit. He shouldnt be on any PP unit or even on any line at any time. Then we break up Sid, Jake, and Horny. Seems like we are coaching like the Steelers.....

This is a joke. No fire, no urgency, just the same players making the same ******* mistakes. Unless this changes drastically very quickly, the season ends tonight.

Any add one for kodi that work for tonight?

They have been this way all year long week to week, game to game and period to period. Remember this team wasn't even in the playoffs in December. All we heard was oh its just the regular season. They will switch it on for the playoffs bla bla bla. Too much talent and leadership lost. From the first game when they got slapped around by the Blackhawks I have been skeptical.

I will watch tonight and hope for the best but expect the worst. I don't think the Caps will let another opportunity like this slip away. I expect them to come out and lay it to the Pens big time in the 1st. If Murray can withstand the onslaught then the Pens have a chance.

Doesn't really matter to me though. I am grateful to have had the chance to witness this 3 year run they have been on.

I hear ya. It's been helluva ride and we beat a lot of teams I disliked during our two cup runs.
All aside, hoping for a better 2nd period.

I have no good vibe on this game at all. I hope it changes. Let's Go Pens!

Reactions: MTC
Penguins are the little girl who owns the lexus(stanley cup) cause it's all hers.
The capitals are the expected baby sister

I have no good vibe on this game at all. I hope it changes. Let's Go Pens!

Stay positive dude. Haha.
If we lose it's not the end of the world. We'll see if Ovie and company can actually win the cup.
Still 0-0 here though. So anything can go.

The Pens are straight up getting owned.

They are totally out of sync. Need to wake up soon.

redbull-20141013051842985.jpeg

I'm not watching because every time I do, they lose...so it looks like maybe I should reverse the karma and watch????

Need to pull this out and go to game 7!

Just turned it on for a few min of second period. Pens not looking good.