• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

The Caps will toy with the Pens the rest of the game. Another goal will put a fork in this one. Pens can't generate a thing. I should cut my grass.

Caps are stacking the front of net hard to sneak anything through

The Pens are straight up getting owned.

They waltz right into our offensive zone at will and cycle like they're on the powerplay all the time. We just dump it in and hope we get to it. Very strange offense with all of that talent.

And we score! Better keep up my negative reverse vibes.

Can thank the caps for the nice deflection there

Right as the announcers were saying the Pens were giving nothing they score. Keep that vibe going and get the crowd into the game as well. Sounds dead for an elimination game.

Woke the crowd up.

Every time they say the one guys name i only think of moose knuckle.

The puck looks like a jumping bean when Kessel has it. I dont get it

well, the crowd woke up, too!

You hear a buzz in the arena right now. I actually think all of the artificial cheering they do during the game hurts the crowd energy. They've trained the crowd to only cheer with the air horn or drum beat.

I'm not watching because every time I do, they lose...so it looks like maybe I should reverse the karma and watch????

Yes..

The Pens scored while I was taking a whiz so I need to listen to the remainder of the game from the can

O we woke up. Good.

redbull-20141013051842985.jpeg

This Caps team is different than previous years. They may not be as talented, but they seem to have the mental toughness other teams were lacking.