• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rust has some jump and I would add horn to your good list. The coaching is not giving us much of a chance. I do not what is going on with sullivan this series

Rust has some jump and I would add horn to your good list. The coaching is not giving us much of a chance. I do not what is going on with sullivan this series

Desperation and shake up

This is painful. Come on offense. This is either going to be an instant **** or an instant **** YEAH!

Reactions: MTC
I never have a good feeling about OT.

Kessel cant even skate w/ the puck let alone play defense and had a horrendous turnover last game. Malkin is coasting around w/ a "burst" maybe every 10 mins. I see no logic whatsoever to have them try to finish off the game there....

Sid, Guentzel, Dumo and Sheary are bringing it.
Not enough.

I think the caps do it in OT guys. Sorry to be negative but our roster is not built.
Give me the late January/early feb Pens, I think we win. But we're shot.

Seriously a one line team

I can feel another ****** goal given up by MM. My confidence in him making an easy save is slim to eh. A cheapie is going to win/lose this one.

Nashville never has puck luck in big games. Alright guys buckle up! OT!

Well there ya have it...Surprised Murray held out as long as he did.

Caps are just the better team this year.

It was a good run fella's.
This was very anti-climatic for me. Be proud of what this team has accomplished these past three years.

This is the caps stanley cup