• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Please, it's time to ship Letang out of town like yesterday. Send him to Buffalo for Kane. Reunite him with Botterall and Eichel is there. He can have a new start. The first Ducks goal was pure laziness and piss poor puck management. His play is glaring and it's bad, but this whole team is a cluster this season. They look disinterested and it's time to shake up this team.

I have been saying this for weeks now. He is trying not to get hurt. Disengaged, playing soft. He should have been gone before there was 38 games of tape of him loafing around the ice avoiding contact and turning the puck over like it is his job. He has been great for the Pens, but it is time to move on. Get what you can. He is a huge liability at this point.

Re-watching a few games this season.

Offensive opportunity is there, just no front net presence at all. Hornqvist isn't screening out goalies like he used to. I think he's pretty banged up.

Defense is garbage no doubt, but not as bad as I react during live games.
Seems Dumoulin has to pick up a lot of mistakes his defensive partner makes. Looking at you Letang.

And again. Play Reaves as a hockey player, not an enforcer.
Reaves, Sheahan and Hagelin are having productive games with no points to show

Hopefully my Christmas wishes will be granted. I wish for...

A brain for Letang.

Reaves- an opportunity to play a role similar to Hornquist

Hagelin- the ability to shoot the puck and score

Crosby- The confidence to shoot instead of pass

Dumo- A reminder of why he got paid

I hope everyone has a Great Christmas and I'm sure we all are looking forward to a New Years for the Pens !

I wonder if Toronto is on his no-trade list? If not, Tyler Bozak!! TYLER BOZAK! I would imagine Letang could fetch Bozak and a young dman or winger. Maybe?

I wonder if Toronto is on his no-trade list? If not, Tyler Bozak!! TYLER BOZAK! I would imagine Letang could fetch Bozak and a young dman or winger. Maybe?

A Canadian's dream is playing for the leafs. I don't see why not.
I'd welcome Tyler Bozak.

Not sure if a younger Dman or winger would come along.
Kaspari's 2nd stint in the Burgh?

Haven’t been here for awhile guys but still an avid Pens fan!
It’s sad they seem to have removed a couple of the lynch pins that allowed this team to work over the last couple years but loss by attrition is what happens to consistently great teams in the nhl. Just hope they can plug some holes and at least make a showing in the playoffs.

And please! Stop with the lazy, stupid line changes and bench penalties! Been an on going problem for some reason.

I like Bozak. He can skate and has some grit. I don't know if he has the offensive punch we need. I do think he would be an upgrade for third line center moving Shehan to 4C. I would hope for something more than Kaspari. To my surprise Bozak is 31 years old.

Reactions: MTC
I like Bozak. He can skate and has some grit. I don't know if he has the offensive punch we need. I do think he would be an upgrade for third line center moving Shehan to 4C. I would hope for something more than Kaspari. To my surprise Bozak is 31 years old.

I like what Kaspari is bringing to the leafs.
Had a chance to catch a few of his AHL games last season.

Just weird seeing him go. I had high hopes for him. But getting Kessel in return isn't too shabby

Sid took a couple of shots on goal already. We're really not playing poorly, but Murray gaffed that second one.

Missed the entire 1st stuck in traffic. Just walked in near the end of a PP.
Kessel almost had that

Nice energy and puck control.

Reactions: MTC
That diving save by Murray. This game is beautiful

Fack man. Bounced off Ollie's stick.

Nice hit by Ruhwedal too

I want to see a replay of that hit. Keep this up and we win

Panarin is one of those players that gives us fits.
Damn bread boy

Gotta powerplay coming up for the good guys

Great period. Build upon and find a way to get past Bobrovsky.
Pens looked real good

Sid is back to his never shoot ways.

Sid is back to his never shoot ways.

Yeah he has to take those chances on that last PP.
Plenty of open ice. Worst case is the puck doesn't go in, but give guys a chance at a rebound.

Jeez! Putrid power play.
Lucky goal for Phil
3-2