• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Reeves. What can you say? That was awesome.

BTW, last game in Denver (We were there) Sid did nothing. He had two turn overs in the first 60 seconds and did nothing. It was pathetic.

I'm enjoying Letang shooting the puck tonight.
Sheary got burned on that phantom penalty

Nice to see the leaders lead

That game had everything!! What more could you ask for??

Helluva game.
Sid needs to switch it up on the shootouts though lol

He needs to do something. He is off his game.

What a shift in OT. Sid had amazing possession of the puck. Sucks no goal to show

Best 2 minutes of hockey I have seen from the Perns in a ling time. Crosby and then Malkin circling the net !

It would suck to miss the playoffs for the first time since forever but we've been in sports fan nirvana for almost 2 years now, tough to complain with b2b Cups

Team depth is pathetic right now. We had 4 very good lines over the last 2 years and now we have 2. We’ve moved away from speed and skill to size and 'grit'.

It's not a good fit.

We are visiting the family in Da'Burgh today. Decided to take the family to the game tonight. After the Blue Jacket's might be a good one.

It would suck to miss the playoffs for the first time since forever but we've been in sports fan nirvana for almost 2 years now, tough to complain with b2b Cups

Team depth is pathetic right now. We had 4 very good lines over the last 2 years and now we have 2. We’ve moved away from speed and skill to size and 'grit'.

It's not a good fit.

I went into this season feeling the same. Even now the losses do not bother me as in years past.
Very hard to complain with the back to back cups.

It's fun to watch without your heart racing etc.

However that game against Edmonton and Thursday's game vs CBJ had me on the edge of my seat

We are visiting the family in Da'Burgh today. Decided to take the family to the game tonight. After the Blue Jacket's might be a good one.

That's just cool. Merry Christmas to you all. Have a GREAT time!!!

After the last two years I can't really get upset. I do hate losing. But I hate losing in anything at anytime. Hell I hate losing pre season games. I just thought 3 cups in a row would be cool. I still have hope,but I'm cool with whatever comes to pass this year.

Please, it's time to ship Letang out of town like yesterday. Send him to Buffalo for Kane. Reunite him with Botterall and Eichel is there. He can have a new start. The first Ducks goal was pure laziness and piss poor puck management. His play is glaring and it's bad, but this whole team is a cluster this season. They look disinterested and it's time to shake up this team.

Please, it's time to ship Letang out of town like yesterday. Send him to Buffalo for Kane. Reunite him with Botterall and Eichel is there. He can have a new start. The first Ducks goal was pure laziness and piss poor puck management. His play is glaring and it's bad, but this whole team is a cluster this season. They look disinterested and it's time to shake up this team.

Letang damn near gave up another shorty.
Pens are not in it this season.

Letang does need to go, I'm losing iQ just watching him play.

Letang f'ing sucks anymore. We should've tried harder to keep Daley and Bonino. Letang is a complete waste.

Letang f'ing sucks anymore. We should've tried harder to keep Daley and Bonino. Letang is a complete waste.

Definitely missing that Bonino touch.
Daley was on a decline last season. No where near what he brought in 2016.

The team has no desire per se.
Until then the uninspired trend will continue.

When the team plays emotional, they look great.
But they are zombies again

Jake Geutzel has been invisible, as well as Hagelin. Going through the motions. Hopefully, the time off over the Xmas break does them good.