• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Its always fun to see the Caps choke away another playoff game, up 2-0

meanwhile, Fleury gets another shutout

The Caps only advantage over CBJ is the PP. That's is it. They only reason they were up 2-0 was from the 5 minute major. You're welcome Caps. They are not very formidable setting up and carrying into the zone.

That was not a penalty.
Flyers are trying to resort to their historical antics. They blew their load that period.
They are trying to play our game, they won't run the marathon with us.

I'm expecting a better 2nd by the Pens.

Boarding my ***.

Wasn't near as bad as the hit on Sheary. Then Letang dicks around on the PK and is slow to clear, turns it over, goal for them. Bunch of ****.

If the Craps don't make it out of the first round, Coach NoNeck will be be toast. Columbus will not go down quietly. Cole will help them take a page out of the Pens' book.

Looking forward to tonight. Going up 2-0 would be great!

Cole was taking some hard hits last night.
Wilson and Orpik had some big hits on him

That was not a penalty.
Flyers are trying to resort to their historical antics. They blew their load that period.
They are trying to play our game, they won't run the marathon with us.

I'm expecting a better 2nd by the Pens.

That's all they got antics and that's why they'll never win a cup when your game is based on bullshit.

That was a crappy penalty. The Pens need to pepper Elliott with some shots in the 2nd period. We will get to him. He looks shaky.

That was a crappy penalty. The Pens need to pepper Elliott with some shots in the 2nd period. We will get to him. He looks shaky.

He has been beaten twice off the post so far. He is gonna crack. He always does. That's why he's on his fourth team.

Gotta stop playing careless.
Offensive opportunity is there.

Pens are getting too chippy though. Settle down and play.
Too much passing on the PP as well

Wow! Crosby shut down on a break away. One of those nights

We ain't done yet. Dominating the second. One goes in, the flood gates will open.

C'mon! Opportunities are there.

That should be a penalty. **** Simmonds

A lot of good chances. Just nothing going in.Well I suppose we won't score 5 on them for the first time this season.

Ok, after that PP miss by Sid, you may be right.

Yeah just bad puck luck.
Effort is there, so not discouraging. I fail to see Philly playing our game pace all series.

Pens can can crack away at this series even with a loss tonight.
I'd still prefer going to philly 2-0

Refs giving a lot of leeway to philly. But they're skating tonight so give them their due. But yeah the effort is there. A couple of breaks and it's a new game. Let's go.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app