• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

PP is hot garbage. Malkin is fumbling and turning over everything he touches right now.

You have all the momentum, and Malkin with the dumb penalty. SMDH

That penalty was just stupid.

Pens finally playing a bit aggressive.
******* philly likes to goon

Rust and Hagelin had that. ****!
Good news is up 4-1. Cannot give philly any type of life.

Taking stupid penalties right now

these announcers are so biased. They are hard to listen to. I have to keep checking that I'm not listening to Philly's tv/radio team.

Pens get one more and should put these Fers away. Pens look more focused than Friday.

5-1 return of last game. I knew that horseshoe wouldn't stick. Good game Murray.

Rope-a-dope

Reactions: MTC
I wonder if the fans in Philly still think Crosby sucks.

5-1 return of last game. I knew that horseshit wouldn't stick. Good game Murray.

Rope-a-dope

I wouldn't say rope-a-dope.
More like a got the butterflies out of the stomach and finally played.

Philly's hitting got old and non bothersome after awhile. Pens have tons better skill.
Just gotta overcome the crowd and the cheap stuff in the 1st

Hope the Pens can get the W on Wednesday.
Going back to Pittsburgh with a 3-1 series lead would be huge.

Aside from the cheap hits, philly has no real threat to keep up with the Pens.
I'll take the win tonight. Good stuff

Really not much to add, but was a solid effort. Besides the rough stuff behind the play and after the whistles, the Pens played rather solid. The first period looked like the Pens were a little intimidated with the crowd and the Flyers' play, but Sid's goal settled everyone down. MM was really good and the D didn't break. I don't know what it is with Malkin not being able to control the puck, but damn. Very unsettling to see him with the puck and giving it to the Orange time and time again. That is all. Really good win to take the series lead and in a hostile environment. Get another W on Wed and I will be able to breathe easier.

Love the win. Murray has been a monster in 2 out of 3. The young D players are getting better. Letang was good except for one pass.

Only seen the 3rd as the fam was out. The ice looked terrible

I wouldn't say rope-a-dope.
More like a got the butterflies out of the stomach and finally played.

Philly's hitting got old and non bothersome after awhile. Pens have tons better skill.
Just gotta overcome the crowd and the cheap stuff in the 1st

Ok,peaks and valleys..7,1,5 . The next game is massive. Either go up 3-1 or 2-2. They still need to clear better. Slinging it up the boards it's getting stuffed a lot.

The first couple minutes you knew Murray was on his game.

Sids goal took the air out of Philthadelphia quicker than a nekkid pic of Trump would.

Have to say I am enjoying Columbus causing Craps fans to have seizures tonight too.

The Craps are just stupid. No way they come close to sniffing a cup the way the take these penalties. And especially with Grubauer in the net.