• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Like I said the other day someone cant get to work breaking one of Wilson's legs anytime now. Dirty *******. If fact, if they want to try his neck I am fine with that too.

Times like this I wish Reaves was still around. Isn't situations like this what they brought him in for anyways? Then the get rid of him......

I refuse to cheer for injuries. But whoever ends Wilson's cheap **** deserves a high five and a turbo mansion

If Dumo is a no go next game. Time to give Pedan a chance

I don't mind losing.
But when it's cheap **** like this. Gets pretty frustrating

If we lose some blame goes to refs, but also have to blame our crappy power play

Reactions: MTC
I cannot stand these ***** anymore. Wish we had the mentality to sweep these *******

See ya guys tuesday.
Got the split in Washington at least

**** Toronto, everybody knew it was goal but them.

Murray needs a new glove, that one he got is full of holes

Malkin gotta suit up next game. Not worries here, it needs to go to 7 so we can crush Was souls again.

there was no f'n way the Pens were winning today. The league saw to it that wasn't going to happen. They can clearly hit our goalie, then score with no penalty? That two goal swing was the game. I can only hope they did piss off the Pens and they come out breathing fire on Tuesday. Malkin needs to come back and I'd assume Hunwick will be in there for Dumo. Oh yea, a freakin; head shot and also no call, Get F out of here.

Apparently to Washington's whiny fanbase, the league favors the Pens

It's the same whiny fanbase that blames the refs while watching the Ravens...

This area is **** when it comes to sport knowledge. They are just **** flinging monkeys that can't control themselves around black and gold jerseys.

This game smelled just like game 2 against Philly. The Pens will be pissed and ready for game 3.

The Pens will be pissed and ready for game 3.

I would be happy if they are ready for the first period.

If there is one thing Sullivan needs to figure out it is how to get these guys rolling right out of the gate. See this too much with this team.

This game smelled just like game 2 against Philly. The Pens will be pissed and ready for game 3.

While I agree the officiating was atrocious, the Pens lost that game in the first period when they looked bored, disinterested and not ready to play and fell down 2-0. In my opinion, Kessel was the worst player on the ice today. Seemed every time he touched it he turned it over. Letang was running a close second, and you can make the argument that Sid, Sheary, Rust and Guentzel were the only guys that came to play today. If Dumo is out long term, this team is ******. I would rather they play 5 on D than let Hunwick play.

Reactions: JMM
******* refs got the first star today. Unreal how bad they were. The league should send those ******** home for the rest of the playoffs. Horny went to the box twice for eating punches. He didn’t even throw. Those should’ve been Pens power plays. If the hit on Dumo wasn’t roughing then what the **** is? Same for the MMA bullshit that Jake took. That scene in Clockwork Orange where the guy has his eyes locked open with the forceps, they should do the same to thos officials with the screen shot of the puck across the goal line until it’s permanently etched into their tiny brains. *************.

I will say the goalie interference was iffy, but the Cap did a total dick move. He skated by Murray untouched and swiped his leg out with his stick for no reason whatsoever. I would argue that would be a tripping penalty. Murray may have had time to reset, but it was a total bush league move. The no goal was obviously a goal and the refs seem to think its ok to elbow guys in the head. If the next game goes like that I can see Sullivan going off on the officials.

Pens need to get past the bad calls and start playing tough playoff hockey like we know they are capable of. Looked like they were pretty much just going through the motions today especially in the first.