• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Pens stole one last night. Murray was unreal, MVP of the game, IMO. Pens really stepped it up when they needed it most with important guys out. It's just one game, let's move on to Game 2.

I think Horny is alright. Haven't heard anything regarding him.

Hoping Horny is OK too. They said he was really slow to get back the the bench. He is more important now than Malkin is.

If someone could manage to break Tom Wilson's leg next game so we don't have to worry about him taking anyone else out that would be great.

Hoping Horny is OK too. They said he was really slow to get back the the bench. He is more important now than Malkin is.

If someone could manage to break Tom Wilson's leg next game so we don't have to worry about him taking anyone else out that would be great.

Let that goon worry about hitting like the Flyers did and the Pens will make him and the Caps pay.

I would like Malkin to come back Sunday, but they showed they can win w/o him. Two road games, too. Impressive.

I haven't seen an injury update today. They must be off,. Hagelin. Malkin and Horny all big puzzle pieces. Hopefully we get good news soon. Probably all we will get is the game time decision. I anyone sees anything please post it up. I actually have to do some work today.

All the parents were pretty quiet today in MD as I took my daughter to school in my Pens jersey. Can't wait to hit hockey practice tonight in my Fleury jersey. Daughter has a matching one, and the Caps sponsor the program. Gonna be a fun night!

I haven't seen an injury update today. They must be off,. Hagelin. Malkin and Horny all big puzzle pieces. Hopefully we get good news soon. Probably all we will get is the game time decision. I anyone sees anything please post it up. I actually have to do some work today.

Hornqvist looked fine at the end of the game. But Wilson was taking some runs all night. Hopefully big rig punks his ***.
Haven't heard anything on Malkin nor Hagelin.

Malkin skated today in a full contact jersey. Maybe next game??

Anyone going to the game on Sunday? My wife and I will be there. Nose bleed section behind the goal and on the Pens bench side of the ice. Hope to get a good view of the win from up there. :)

I wish. Bring us a Win!

IMO--

If either guy is not absolutely ready....sit them another game...

No need to to panic and force a guy who's not where he needs to be into the line-up..

Its a long road....as we know.

Game Day! I'm amped. Big game. They're all big games! Let's Go Pens!

**** the caps. We got this.
1-0 is not a mountain of a deficit. Hate when we play timid and let the physicality throw us off.

Pens don't look ready to go. Turnovers a plenty.

Worst power play I have ever seen. Get 1 shot, give up 3 quality short handed chances.

Holtby will fold like a dollar store lawn chair.
Pens showed a bit of life that shift.