• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

2-0 Caps if it stands.

2-0. Goal stands. Pens need to get going. Too many turnovers. Sloppy all around so far.

I don't think Pens get it done today. Too sloppy and scared again.
Hope I'm wrong, but we're getting out muscled and out hustled.

In other words: **** is pissing me off

Dude I have been yelling at my TV almost non stop.

Reactions: MTC
Hope they wake up soon. Not looking good so far from the nosebleed seats. Pens will be shooting towards us in the 2ND. Hope to see some shots on goal and would be great if a couple hit the back of the net

I think that's the game. 3-0 and they still look disinterested, still turning it over, still losing 90% of puck battles.

Dumo hurt. Looks bad. Elbow to the head from Wilson.

Edit: shoulder to the head. Looked intentional, like he moved to make contact with Dumo's head.

Last edited:
I can't believe the Refs don't call a tackle in the crease, but call Crosby for a touch hook. Complete bullshit.

Also, they need a goalie in Toronto to help with goalie interference calls. Murray had his right pad pulled, and had to reset 3 times. It was the reason why he pulled the pad away from the post on his third movement. that tug was the only reason why Murray's pad wouldn't have been locked to that post.

The rule is the goalie has to be set. Murray was not set, he was in transition of trying to regain his balance.

Cope, that is what I said in the other hockey thread. The officiating is ridiculously subjective and just plain awful. No consitency whatsoever.

I guess today's game plan was play like ***. Some of these games just befuddle my spidey senses. I think this was a wrap before it even started.

3-1. The pylon with a seeing eye shot.

Reactions: MTC
Still pissed about that hit on Dumoulin.
Wilson and Ovie are some dirty pricks. Hope Ovie never wins a cup

Can't believe Sid missed that. Wide open net. Just not our day at this point.

Are these refs gonna call anything on Washington? Niskanen flat out tripped Guentzel, they are hooking, holding and in some cases tackling, and.......nothing.

Pens can get 2-3 next period if they play smart.
Game is getting chippy. God! I miss Reaves.

Sloppy play with a sprinkle of promising pressure. That's all this team needs

Do we have any enforcers we can call up? Was Niskanen dirty when he played for Pens?

Dumo hurt. Looks bad. Elbow to the head from Wilson.

Edit: shoulder to the head. Looked intentional, like he moved to make contact with Dumo's head.

Like I said the other day someone cant get to work breaking one of Wilson's legs anytime now. Dirty *******. If fact, if they want to try his neck I am fine with that too.

Times like this I wish Reaves was still around. Isn't situations like this what they brought him in for anyways? Then the get rid of him......