• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Kelly has nothing to run on, so he's resorted to flat out lying about being strong on the border, working across the aisle, teamwork, bringing in high paying manufacturing jobs,
and gosh darn it, I'm just a regular guy. Did I mention that I was an astronaut?
while keeping the "my wife was shot in the head" card up his sleeve

This is a (D) office holder and candidate for Lt. Governor:

Yes, (D)imbos are in fact THAT dumb.

John Fetterman, Karla Marx Hernandez, and Joe Biden walk into a pet store. They are so dumb they believe they have wandered into an all-you-can-eat sushi place and eat $10,000 of rare tropical fish. Fetterman tells Biden, "You eat here then eat here and EAGLES." Biden responds, "Trunalimunumaprzure. They wiped my butt. What am I doing here?" Karla chimes in, "Boys don't eat more fish than girls. Sushi is racist. Fish are racist. The only thing not racist are racist POC."

When asked what "POC" stands for, Karla Marx replies, "people offer ... puttin' on ... SHUT UP, RACIST!"

aH1vLQO.gif

Highlights from Fester's disastrous debate.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, bud. LOL

cyst.jpeg

Betting odds complete flipped after the Uncle Fester debate last night, and money began pouring into Oz's campaign.

Oz.jpeg

I didn't watch the Oz debate, but saw a few "highlights" of Fetterman. All i can say is yikes. When he was asked about fracking he said he supported it and couldn't get out any other words. He just stumbled and said he supported it like 4x. Not a huge fan of Oz, but at least he can form sentences

I didn't watch the Oz debate, but saw a few "highlights" of Fetterman. All i can say is yikes. When he was asked about fracking he said he supported it and couldn't get out any other words. He just stumbled and said he supported it like 4x. Not a huge fan of Oz, but at least he can form sentences

Fetterman has a Go Fund Me account to raise money to have that giant thing on the side of his neck removed. Unfortunately, the fundraising stopped $50 short.

Know where he can get another $50? Oh, sorry, you would not be the one to ask, right?

For the record, the Philly enquirer actually printed that Fetterman won the debate…. Bear in mind a couple national democrats referred to it along the terms of a bloodbath for Oz… and they still spin it in his direction

For the record, the Philly enquirer actually printed that Fetterman won the debate…. Bear in mind a couple national democrats referred to it along the terms of a bloodbath for Oz… and they still spin it in his direction
Solely for those that did not watch it and gets all their news directly from them.

Democrat politicians don't have to form sentences to get elected. Biden, Kamala Harris, Fedderman, Pelosi......the list goes on.
They just need someone with a "D" after their name and their staffs will take care of the rest.

1666881826182.png