• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

What? Pitt higher than PHL? No way
Probably per capita but the actual number of homicides I'm sure is much higher in Philly. I'm rooting for Philly to win the world series. I don't care about baseball, I just want to see them destroy their own city.

I just looked it up. Through September Philly had 400 homicides. Through October Pittsburgh had 59.

Probably per capita but the actual number of homicides I'm sure is much higher in Philly. I'm rooting for Philly to win the world series. I don't care about baseball, I just want to see them destroy their own city.

I just looked it up. Through September Philly had 400 homicides. Through October Pittsburgh had 59.
That makes sense

Meh all they are supposed to do is segment them out… as soon as nobody is looking they will mix them in… its exactly what happened last time and there was zero consequences to it… it was a total “accident” and nobody knew who did it and because we dont have serial numbers on these bad boys, there was no way to get them back out

Why is a babbling old homeless man at Union Station on television??

Oh, sorry, that's Biden. Should have known. He is much less coherent than the average babbling lunatic sitting in his own **** on a street corner.

Wow at this ad running in GA. About anti-white racism. Libs gonna be scream.

I mean at this point the Dems could get totally wiped put and after two years of the Republicans achieving nothing as always it will help them in 2024 lol

I mean at this point the Dems could get totally wiped put and after two years of the Republicans achieving nothing as always it will help them in 2024 lol
Depends largely if they win the Senate and elect someone other than McConnell as majority leader. Like Ted Cruz or Rand Paul.

Holy what in the frack did he just say???