• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Id be leery of NYP headlines today… they got hacked and everything is hilarious but totally a farce

Yep, saw that.

Know what? Who the hell would notice if the NYT, WaPo, or Philadelphia Inquirer were hacked?

Fetterman Destroys Fake Doctor In Debate

Kari Lake Suspected Of Breaching Capitol

Mark Kelly Actually Taller Than Blake Masters, Right-Wing Media Hides Fact

Yeah, sounds like something they would publish.

Id be leery of NYP headlines today… they got hacked and everything is hilarious but totally a farce

Yeah, I saw. Hilarious if you ask me. Sad thing is, hundreds of thousands will likely be dumb enough to believe they actually wrote that

Only one thing can stem the pending red tsunami - the amazing oratory brilliance of one Joseph Raisinette Biden. Watch him work the magic here:

Inspiring. I get misty eyed watching brilliance like this. His absolute mastery of facts and the English language explain why 21Steelers and Floggy are here every day - EVERY. FREAKING. DAY. - trumpeting the (D)imbos successes!

Only one thing can stem the pending red tsunami - the amazing oratory brilliance of one Joseph Raisinette Biden. Watch him work the magic here:

Inspiring. I get misty eyed watching brilliance like this. His absolute mastery of facts and the English language explain why 21Steelers and Floggy are here every day - EVERY. FREAKING. DAY. - trumpeting the (D)imbos successes!

And wth is going on here? Biden going crowd surfing? lol

It’s extremely possible that this election is the “Let them eat cake” moment for the Dems… tgeir big move was to get Roe v Wade tossed hoping it was going to be tge issue on everyone’s minds… turns out the people who care about that enough to sway votes are already voting… independents mostly liked the viability limit option, so Dems trying to push an unlimited national abortion free for all arent really making their case as a reason to vote Dem. Most people don’t support that

But they utterly ignored their policies that are causing all the inflation and shortages… they pushed agendas that were repulsive to blue collar people, hispanics, and independents… then wondered why they bailed on them, then they took all the black votes for granted for years without delivering anything of substance for those communities …. Then wondered about why the apathy seems so high there…

It’s extremely possible that this election is the “Let them eat cake” moment for the Dems… tgeir big move was to get Roe v Wade tossed hoping it was going to be tge issue on everyone’s minds… turns out the people who care about that enough to sway votes are already voting… independents mostly liked the viability limit option, so Dems trying to push an unlimited national abortion free for all arent really making their case as a reason to vote Dem. Most people don’t support that

But they utterly ignored their policies that are causing all the inflation and shortages… they pushed agendas that were repulsive to blue collar people, hispanics, and independents… then wondered why they bailed on them, then they took all the black votes for granted for years without delivering anything of substance for those communities …. Then wondered about why the apathy seems so high there…
They made the mistake of thinking most of the country thinks the same way they do. Abortion is way down the list of most peoples' priorities when you can't afford groceries and gas and heat.

Biden says we have 54 states. Obama said 57. Which is it because I didn't learn that in grade school.

Biden says we have 54 states. Obama said 57. Which is it because I didn't learn that in grade school.

It's a special advanced counting method. The same one they use in voting.

I guess they could add Mexico,China,Ukraine and many South American countries.

We take care of them and allow anyone to freely invade and take our citizens resources.

It's scary that Biden was closer to being correct than Bomma.

GREAT ad

Here we go again.

Rinse repeat.....

Pennsylvania’s Department of State Has Sent Out 249,000 Ballots to Unverified Voters in 2022 Election​

Iy7LhF4.jpg

I sincerely hope enough people see through the BS and vote the Dimbo's out.

The amount of $$ pouring in on campaign ads for them out here is insane, labeling any Republican as extreme, and flat out lying as to the accomplishments of the Dims.

I think Lake will be fine, but Masters and Finchem are taking a beating ad wise.

One week. Anyone else thing “something” big May happen in attempt to sway folks? I do.