• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

And therein lies the rub: they do not actually want it fixed.

All these come down to the same old thing: stupid or lying.

As the above post on Hawley's comments does not say, how hard would it have been for RNC to actually have a campaign theme other than Biden sucks? What about:
"If elected we will lower gas prices for all Americans by......Fast tracking Keystone XL, opening federal lands, incentivising fracking: Drill, baby, drill."
And
"If elected, we pledge clear and simple legislation that will forever clarify financial shenanigans: All elected officials, their families, their staffs and their families, etc. must place all financial assets in a blind trust before their swearing in, and will be immediately removed upon non-compliance. Further, the same group of people, as Politically Exposed Persons, must swear an attestation, quarterly, that they are not participating with foreign interests for financial gain."
Or something like that, to start.

But that didn't happen, and it won't happen next election.

If it looks kinda like RNC didn't really want to win the midterms, the inescapable question is: why?
The answer must contain some bit of "...the status quo benefits them..."

A third viable party that would pull enough votes from both parties to take 20% of the seats in the house&senate would end a lot of ****.

AZ did it again. This is worse than 1930s Chicago ballot box stuffing. At least the Democrats in Chicago had the goddamn courtesy to do all the cheating on Election Day alone.

AZ did it again. This is worse than 1930s Chicago ballot box stuffing. At least the Democrats in Chicago had the goddamn courtesy to do all the cheating on Election Day alone.

Given the last 6 years, would anything really surprise you? I personally expect it.

The great thing about math is that it’s a perfect science. There’s no “sounds like”. It either is mathematically possible, or it’s not. Being that Hobbs currently has the lead, it most certainly is not mathematically impossible for her to win. Declaring uncounted votes as being Lake votes is not math.
What it is, is either incompetence or corruption, pick one.

there has to be some type of prove of cheating. I cannot believe that a border state would stay blue after everything that has happened over the last 2 years

Just like Brandon getting 81 million votes, there is no way Lake shouldn't have won easily.

It should have been a repeat of H.W. and Dukasis.

Can’t beat them… join them. And cheat better

The great thing about math is that it’s a perfect science. There’s no “sounds like”. It either is mathematically possible, or it’s not. Being that Hobbs currently has the lead, it most certainly is not mathematically impossible for her to win. Declaring uncounted votes as being Lake votes is not math.

Clearly you didn't watch the video. You should.

Your mouth has a problem because your ears are broken.

Congrats Gov. Lombardo

1668273367682.png

DeSantis has to win 2024.
That’s the best chance.

And there are documents, recounts and court rulings that prove that Biden won the 2020 Presidential election. What’s the difference, dipshit?

Really? Why don't you link those "court rulings" proving that Biden won the 2020 election?

Is anyone else tracking the House vote? Republicans have been steady at 211 for almost 2 days while Democrats climbed from 182 to 201. 19 straight Dem selections. This is just way too weird for me to understand.

Is anyone else tracking the House vote? Republicans have been steady at 211 for almost 2 days while Democrats climbed from 182 to 201. 19 straight Dem selections. This is just way too weird for me to understand.
FhQtqsMXkAIsiTP.jpg

I was wondering the same thing. how can this be real?

Isn’t it your state? I wouldn’t call signature validation incompetent or corrupt.

Why yes, it is my state, and if you would have checked, you'd find that the source you posted is a far left site.

Incompetence or corruption, that's it, or do you think that 1/3 of all polling place printers breaking down was just a string of bad luck?

Why yes, it is my state, and if you would have checked, you'd find that the source you posted is a far left site.

Incompetence or corruption, that's it, or do you think that 1/3 of all polling place printers breaking down was just a string of bad luck?
Bad luck, totally. Just like it's always bad luck that errors in voting machines and ballots and late ballots always favor Democrats.

It’s all lies. They are stealing elections with fake ballots, just like 2020. 52% of Fetterlump’s votes were mail in ballots. It’s all manufactured bullshit.
But how can this happen in so many states without being caught?

But how can this happen in so many states without being caught?
It gets caught all the time, the issue is that neither party is interested in fixing anything because the current system makes money hand over fist for both of em… my gosh a democrat once sued his opponent in open court claiming that his opponent offered to pay more per vote than they had verbally agreed on prior to election day😂

The whole thing is too corrupt to fix at this point… i vote third party in hopes that one day it will win something and all the uniparty scum will panic and finally drop their false pretenses and unite under one overbearing totalitarian party like it really is… then at least people will really know where we stand…

Did you really think Mitch McConnell and the majority of those Republican politicians stand for anything? They weren’t going to let populists win that might upset their power applecart😂… I find it funny yet sad.

Also Republicans cheat just as much, its just harder to manipulate numbers in less densely populated areas without being caught… its a mathematical algorithm… vote by mail without an in person request just made it super easy to manipulate the numbers better…

Again simple making the process auditable doesn’t make it entirely uncheatable, but it cuts out like 85% of what the two parties can realistically do