• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

You demonstrate your ignorance and obstinance more and more every day.

Florida knows exactly how many ballots were cast by the close of voting. Arizona does NOT. Arizona constantly "updates" the total number of votes remaining to be counted. Right now, Arizona STILL cannot tell us how many people voted in this last election. The claim that manufacturing votes is impossible because "the vote totals increase by [x] number" is a demonstrable lie.

You've been fact-checked and debunked ... *****.
Yeah its super odd to me that Florida where I live can count the votes by the next morning and we have 14,000,000 voters but it takes Arizona over a week when there are only 4,000,000 voters there. Perhaps it's because the only mail in ballots in Florida are absentee ballots which must be requested by the individual registered voter and not sent out blank enmass to be harvested by DNC Voter Mules.

@ZonaBurgh , go get your vote cured and share with other locals.

Well, the site now says that I voted on election day and my vote was counted.
However, when I view my FULL voting history, it shows I last voted in the primary in August.

Either way it's a complete cluster phuck, I'll be writing my state reps and senator pushing for a change.

If Lake loses this election, and I suspect that she will, trailing by a little less than 24,000 votes with only 7% not reporting, you can officially call me a proud election denier.

Fetterman at least has the stroke to fall back on for an excuse, Hobbs could well be the poster child for valley girls. I refuse to believe the voters in Arizona are this stupid.

At least Schweikert looks like he may hold on to his house seat.

If Lake loses this election, and I suspect that she will, trailing by a little less than 24,000 votes with only 7% not reporting, you can officially call me a proud election denier.

Fetterman at least has the stroke to fall back on for an excuse, Hobbs could well be the poster child for valley girls. I refuse to believe the voters in Arizona are this stupid.

At least Schweikert looks like he may hold on to his house seat.
So you saying PA voters are retarded. We agree.

Lake trails by 24,800 votes with only about 150,000 left to count. Hobbs is going to "win" a blatantly corrupt, phony, rigged election that she was in charge of running.

Meanwhile, (D)'s admiringly extol Stalin's 99.46% support among Soviets and just shake their heads in admiration at Kim Jong Un's brilliant campaign, netting a mere 100% of the votes cast. "We really need to follow that model. Those guys know how to run an election," said a top (D)imbo grifter liar cheat scumbag lowlife campaign official.

This **** needs to stop as well.

Huge, important thread:

In 2020 some were saying "steal" line was unhelpful because it would demoralize voters in future. True or no, many decided to cheer on the 2022 election despite serious doubts that there would be free elections going forward. Youngkin surprise in Virginia seemed to help (thread)

Various possibilities were entertained RE 2020: 1) there was a steal but they could only steal prez, not local and congress; 2) the Dems hated Trump and once he was out wouldn't dare use same against GOP reps; 3) GOP made a deal to oust Trump in exchange for gains in House, etc.

Other theories were thrown around but all assumed that GOP and its consultant class were competent people interested in winning. Forgotten was how their entire candidate roster was crushed by a reality TV multiple divorcee playboy in 2016, even in evangelical South Carolina, etc.

Forgotten also in the "GOP will want to win elections after 2020 and won't let steal happen to them" was that they let themselves get totally wiped out with these same fraudulent tactics in California in *2018*...when OC was "flipped" along with other Red California counties

The GOP diddled itself in 2018 as they were purged from California and the Dems consolidated power, disenfranchising opposition completely; they were crushed in 2016 by Trump; they did nothing in 2020. But people thought the real smart and cynical GOP would somehow reemerge? How?

I know frogs who were staffers in some of these races. They did what they could but had no power to change the idiotic ways of the GOP consultant class. They're dopes and losers. They're not cynical manipulators, they're hamhanded morons and have no plan. Some are indeed traitors

For example races like that of @bgmasters and @joekent16jan19 were sabotaged by GOPe and their proxies. In these and a few other cases they're happy to let the Trump 2020 scenario repeat and see the Dems blatantly steal from challengers to their hold on authority within the GOP.

But their collusion with Dem steal in 2020 and now is passive, not a Machiavellian orchestration; they themselves get crushed in other cases like California, and do nothing about it. The GOPe fundamentally care only about preserving jobs for themselves, friends and relatives

The Carli Fiorina phenomenon is fundamental to GOP "strategy": run some vain rich idiot, pilfer them of $$$ while you put your nephews in consultant and campaign jobs. They lose but you don't care because you still have job/career.

It's the same with D'Santis now. He's not Fiorina and unlike her he's smart and has possible future path to presidency. But a run in 2024 would split and crush the right for a generation. The GOPe don't care though; they keep their and nephews' jobs

Here's the energy and tactics that GOP used in 2000. Look up Brooks Brothers Riot. GOP lawchads physically went in and stopped the steal. They didn't let others disenfranchise voters; the Dems are using the equivalent of physical violence at this moment. Where this GOP?

Courts won't step in if one side is threatening violence, as the Dems are now, while the GOP is meekly accepting "the letter" of laws that have been violated and impregnated. Judges now only feel immediate pressure from one side. The GOP are caponized morons for the most part.

In the end the first step must be the political expulsion of the GOP authorities, pundits responsible for failures really since 2008 at least--these same are trying use D'Santis now as their tool--and their replacement by men of energy and intelligence who realize this is war

Right, manufacture mail-ins and hope that nobody notices when the final total votes increased by more than 100,000?
They allow mail ins to come in up to Saturday I think… then there is a period of vetting afterwards, so yeah there is an absolute hole where you can manufacture votes if you can get your hands on a usps date stamp…

They allow mail ins to come in up to Saturday I think… then there is a period of vetting afterwards, so yeah there is an absolute hole where you can manufacture votes if you can get your hands on a usps date stamp…

LiberalFlogTards will never admit these loopholes.

Dems beat Repubs at the steal. It's that damned simple.

Every office in America has a postage meter. I can buy a postage meter that will affix a postmark for about $100, used. You simply buy postage from the USPS.

Oh, and I can state for an absolute fact that you can set the date on the postmark to whatever date you want.

As an AB-SO-LUTE FACT, whatever date you want.

Media sites are calling the Arizona governor's race for a sniveling, cowardly, Valley Girl who is afraid of her own shadow and was literally too afraid of her opponent to be in the same room with her.

Yeah, nothing to see here.

But hey, the great news is that now with a simpering, sniveling, weenie (D)imbo as governor, the great state of Arizona can now become a sanctuary state and welcome in millions of unskilled illegals!! Yipee, great times ahead! Look at how the illegals have benefitted Calif ... Oreg ... Yipee!!

"bUt tHe gReaT nEwZ iZ tHaT (D)imBeeS ArE sO GooDeR aT cOnTroLLinG sPenDiNG!"
- (D)imbies

The facts:

70q4uv.jpg

Honestly, I blame the Republican party for the results in Arizona, the polls were in their favor for most of the races, other than Kelly/Masters.
The DNC and supporting PAC's ran relentless negative ads on every imaginable media platform, while the Republicans did nothing to refute the claims.
The amount of money spent has to have been astronomical, but are effective to the casual voter, basing their vote entirely on said ads.

So, the D's now control the governorship, Secretary of State, and may well flip the state house and senate, the results aren't in yet, shocking, I know.

Even if voting procedural changes are warranted, and how can any reasonable person say they aren't, nothing will change with the current cast of characters in charge.

Going to head to my mountain top, maybe print up tee shirts that say election denier on them, it could prove profitable.

Honestly, I blame the Republican party for the results in Arizona, the polls were in their favor for most of the races, other than Kelly/Masters.
The DNC and supporting PAC's ran relentless negative ads on every imaginable media platform, while the Republicans did nothing to refute the claims.

(D)'s had vastly more money to spend on political ads - tens and hundreds of millions more, due in very large part to George Soros and Sam Bankman-whatever. Those two are the (D)'s money launderers, accepting hundreds of millions in government money for "non-profits" (Soros) or "Ukraine" (Bankman-whatever), then turning around and spending it to elect the Uniparty.

It's the mail in ballots. Nothing more or less. You can thank covid for ******* **** all up and the demoncrats exploiting the **** out of it.

Nothing really left to ponder over. The States that are allowing this mass mail in nonsense, well the republicans better get in that game hard. Two can play that game.

Yep. A county technician shows up to make sure everything is working. Then the machines stopped working.

It's the mail in ballots. Nothing more or less. You can thank covid for ******* **** all up and the demoncrats exploiting the **** out of it.

Nothing really left to ponder over. The States that are allowing this mass mail in nonsense, well the republicans better get in that game hard. Two can play that game.
Mail in is alright as long as they are received by the deadline. The ballot has to be received in the election's office no later than the day of the elections. You tell the people their ballots have to be in the mail by a certain date or they will have to deposit them in a drop box. And another thing, either have a in person vote or a mail in vote. Not both.

Mail in is alright as long as they are received by the deadline. The ballot has to be received in the election's office no later than the day of the elections. You tell the people their ballots have to be in the mail by a certain date or they will have to deposit them in a drop box. And another thing, either have a in person vote or a mail in vote. Not both.
Problem is, as I see it, there are too many variables in the process that can be manipulated.
Fun fact, I get a ballot mailed to me for every election, even though I've never requested it.

I've gone on line to the Secretary of State website to try and stop receiving them, but they only have the option of getting a mail in and not stopping one.

Problem is, as I see it, there are too many variables in the process that can be manipulated.
Fun fact, I get a ballot mailed to me for every election, even though I've never requested it.

I've gone on line to the Secretary of State website to try and stop receiving them, but they only have the option of getting a mail in and not stopping one.
You can’t harvest ballots if you don’t send them out in mass.

That’s why I am Florida the only mail in ballot you can get is an absentee ballot that you request.