• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Trump minions?
trump-minions-deplorable-me-618x640.jpg

We really have to embrace democracy.

Too bad we couldn't get messages like this on the news or in advertisements.

SBF funded Katie Hobbs. Go figure.

They are just sweeping it right under the rug now. Disenfranchised voters? They are Republicans, who cares. "We regret the issues."

"Me too"? Nope. Kemp was Secy of State but had no role in the methods that (D)imbos claim constituted "voter suppression" in 2018. The removal of dormant and dead voters from the voter rolls was due to a law passed by the legislature year prior and had nothing to do with him, the placement of polling stations is and was a County (not state) function, and the process of vote tabulation was done without his involvement.

The mechanics of the 2018 election did not have thousands of (D) votes subjected to the documented problems that (R) voting districts had in Maricopa. The physical process was corrupted. Maricopa has ADMITTED that uncounted "Drawer 3" votes were "mistakenly" mixed with the counted votes and thereby thrown out.

Apples and oranges, Sarge. Like most all leftie talking points, superficial appeal but not accurate.
The question really wasn't that complex. Did he, or did he not, oversee the election in Georgia as Secretary of State While running for Governor in Georgia? I didn't ask about any of that other stuff. I mean, I know why you brought it up, but I didn't ask about it. I never said that they did or didn't cheat in Georgia, did or didn't cheat in Arizona.

I just see a lot of people bringing up the obvious conflict of interest with Hobbs. I was merely asking if Kemp had the same conflict of interest.

Last edited:
They are just sweeping it right under the rug now. Disenfranchised voters? They are Republicans, who cares. "We regret the issues."

I stopped reading when the narrative was "ballot printers at SEVERAL voting centers. I wouldn't describe roughly 1/3 of all the voting locations as several.

The problems stem from an unanticipated printing problem at 31 percent of Maricopa County’s 223 voting centers on Election Day. This caused some ballots to be printed with timing marks that could not be read by precinct-based tabulators.

damn!

Duh.
This was a bigger financial grift than ENRON. Why the **** else you think the FBI hasn't hit him with a swat team and perp walked him to jail?
Huwhyte Privlij and he's a DemoKKKrat

nitial data from the November 2022 general election indicates more than 25,000 Georgians may have voted illegally in the general election. And the problem appears poised to repeat itself when voters cast their ballots in the state’s runoff election for senator on Dec. 6, 2022. Absent a win by a substantial margin by either Republican challenger Herschel Walker or Democrat incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock, litigation, with the potential ordering of a new election, seems likely — a scenario that would have proved disastrous to the country had control of the Senate remained in play.

In a complaint filed earlier this month with the Georgia State Board of Elections, Mark Davis, an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, alerted the state to data indicating that in both November 2020 and November 2022, thousands of Georgians may have voted illegally by moving but then, rather than re-registering to vote as required by the state’s election code, casting ballots in the county in which they no longer resided. Davis’s complaint noted that due to space constraints, he was providing his supporting data in a detailed letter to State Board of Elections member Ed Lindsey.

Wanna bet 100% of these votes are Democratic?

nitial data from the November 2022 general election indicates more than 25,000 Georgians may have voted illegally in the general election. And the problem appears poised to repeat itself when voters cast their ballots in the state’s runoff election for senator on Dec. 6, 2022. Absent a win by a substantial margin by either Republican challenger Herschel Walker or Democrat incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock, litigation, with the potential ordering of a new election, seems likely — a scenario that would have proved disastrous to the country had control of the Senate remained in play.

In a complaint filed earlier this month with the Georgia State Board of Elections, Mark Davis, an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, alerted the state to data indicating that in both November 2020 and November 2022, thousands of Georgians may have voted illegally by moving but then, rather than re-registering to vote as required by the state’s election code, casting ballots in the county in which they no longer resided. Davis’s complaint noted that due to space constraints, he was providing his supporting data in a detailed letter to State Board of Elections member Ed Lindsey.

Wanna bet 100% of these votes are Democratic?
Warnock will get 85 million votes.

Monster thread on ballot harvesting in PA. Interesting too. He offers good suggestions for Republicans.

When it comes to ballot harvesting, Pennsylvania’s Delaware County is not only the undisputed leader in Pennsylvania but possibly the nation. Let me explain. 🧵(1/32)Image

I've decided I have had enough of working hard and losing the country I once knew. I'm voting democrat from here on so I can be on the winning side and let you all pay my bills for me.

iu

Pardon me boy, is this the Covid Vaccination Station?

No kidding. **** that working hard stuff. I'm going fishing ,hunting and have endless lazy days in the hammock as a person with 1000 genders.

Now back to work!

Reactions: JMM
I just see a lot of people bringing up the obvious conflict of interest with Hobbs. I was merely asking if Kemp had the same conflict of interest.

No.

Good enough?

If you ask, "Oh yeah, why?", please look at my earlier reply. I presumed you wanted an actual answer. Apologies.

Having just hosted 37 people for Thanksgiving weekend I have not had time to respond to all. Nor do I have the inclination because every bit of debunking of these claims will be dismissed as mainstream media or “establishment Republicans” who are all in it together. I’d direct those who care once again to https://lostnotstolen.org/ and you can find numerous sources online debunking 2000 Mules, as well as dozens of court cases all dismissed due to lack of evidence but yeah I forgot the judges are all in on it too 🤣

I have gone through these cases "dismissed due to lack of evidence" previously. In detail. The vast number are dismissed due to lack of standing, failure to comply with strict deadlines, and other administrative defects. Further, as I explained previously in detail, courts are very hesitant to get involved in elections due to separation of powers. Courts are concerned that they should not be deciding who won elections since that is a legislative, not a judicial, function.

How many cases actually went to trial and where a jury heard evidence? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Further, this research group just published findings about their election integrity research:

We take that election roll, with perhaps 15 million voters, Florida for instance or Texas – compare every voter against every other voter and address, down to the cell level, and see any differences – every day!

What do we find?

In a real-life example, this month, we found a county that changed 31,500 zip codes, yet the voter remained at the same address. Curious?

That means the voter did not change their address, continued to receive all their mail, except one item – a ballot sent from a voter commission.

Our teams in Wisconsin and Florida are finding this scam by the truckload – do not email me that it is not real! And NCOA and Melissa?They are totally blind to this – because the addresses are changed back!

Finally, your claim that somebody "debunked" 2,000 Mules has been debunked.

I have gone through these cases "dismissed due to lack of evidence" previously. In detail. The vast number are dismissed due to lack of standing, failure to comply with strict deadlines, and other administrative defects. Further, as I explained previously in detail, courts are very hesitant to get involved in elections due to separation of powers. Courts are concerned that they should not be deciding who won elections since that is a legislative, not a judicial, function.

How many cases actually went to trial and where a jury heard evidence? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Further, this research group just published findings about their election integrity research:

Finally, your claim that somebody "debunked" 2,000 Mules has been debunked.

The ballots have been recounted and audited, with Republicans overseeing it especially in Georgia. If there are duplicate voters how do you explain this? Are they all lying? In every disputed state? If thousands of people were turned away because they "already voted", where are all those people? Why haven't they spoken up, especially if as you claim they were all Trump voters? Where is the evidence of ballots being "brought in"? There are cameras and observers in most of these places. The one that was claimed to be "caught" was not ballots being brought in but ballots that had been packed in secure boxes presumably for the next day that were then brought back out. There is video evidence of this. Why was that mischaracterized?

You know that some of the "mules" supposedly caught on camera have been investigated and were determined to be engaged in legitimate practices. This gentleman sued over death threats he was getting for delivering his family members' ballots. If there really are "mules" and there is actual evidence of this, why lie about this guy and others? https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-false-ballot-fraud-dinesh-dsouza-film-2000-mules-lawsuit

Sorry but theories and speculation aren't evidence.

I urge to you to read all of the information in "Lost Not Stolen". There is a lot of detail that I don't have time or inclination to go into.

I know, I know establishment Republicans who are all "in on it".

The ballots have been recounted and audited, with Republicans overseeing it especially in Georgia. If there are duplicate voters how do you explain this? Are they all lying? In every disputed state? If thousands of people were turned away because they "already voted", where are all those people? Why haven't they spoken up, especially if as you claim they were all Trump voters? Where is the evidence of ballots being "brought in"? There are cameras and observers in most of these places. The one that was claimed to be "caught" was not ballots being brought in but ballots that had been packed in secure boxes presumably for the next day that were then brought back out. There is video evidence of this. Why was that mischaracterized?

You know that some of the "mules" supposedly caught on camera have been investigated and were determined to be engaged in legitimate practices. This gentleman sued over death threats he was getting for delivering his family members' ballots. If there really are "mules" and there is actual evidence of this, why lie about this guy and others? https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-false-ballot-fraud-dinesh-dsouza-film-2000-mules-lawsuit

I urge to you to read all of the information in "Lost Not Stolen". There is a lot of detail that I don't have time or inclination to go into.

Who knows what happened but if a majority of Americans want to keep going with the crap we've lived through for the past 65+ years, so be it. I'd prefer to think the majority of Americans wouldn't stand for being led by the nose by corrupt politicians, their paychecks being totally pilfered for nonsensical ****, and their country being sold out. If that is the future, I'm glad I'm to the point in life that the bartender just yelled last call. F it.

Who knows what happened but if a majority of Americans want to keep going with the crap we've lived through for the past 65+ years, so be it. I'd prefer to think the majority of Americans wouldn't stand for being led by the nose by corrupt politicians, their paychecks being totally pilfered for nonsensical ****, and their country being sold out. If that is the future, I'm glad I'm to the point in life that the bartender just yelled last call. F it.
We have lost young people and to a large extent, women. If we can't get them back somehow we're done for. Trump isn't the answer. We need a Ronald Reagan, someone who is broadly appealing, someone capable of articulating conservative ideals and how they made this country great in more appealing fashion. Someone who cares more about this country than his own ego. And we need to ditch the wacky Qanon white supremacy fringe of the party.

A RINO says what?

I have gone through this repeatedly, OFTB. There ARE thousands of voters told they have already voted. Why isn't it reported except by alternative media sites? Seriously, why the hell don't you think it's not reported?

Again, for at least the 4th time, the problem is not counting the ballots, but counting only ballots legitimately cast by eligible voters. The (D)imbos have been literally "harvesting" ballots for 6 years and four elections (2016, 2018, 2020, 2022). They have a network that gets the blank ballots, they go door-to-door and get people to sign ballots they have already completed (videos show this happening in Muslim neighborhoods in Michigan), they go to old folks homes and "help" the residents complete ballots.

The system is a farce. God bless you for thinking it's legitimate. Do you genuinely believe that Arizona voters wanted to vote for a mindless, cowardly gerbil like Katie Hobbs? Really? If you do ... great. Sure. You bet.

Somebody posted on Twitter that Trump should just have every person at every rally fill out a ballot and submit those by the millions. ******* (D)imbos would **** their undies in panic and hoo-boy, election changes would be here TO-*******-DAY.

I have gone through this repeatedly, OFTB. There ARE thousands of voters told they have already voted. Why isn't it reported except by alternative media sites? Seriously, why the hell don't you think it's not reported?

Again, for at least the 4th time, the problem is not counting the ballots, but counting only ballots legitimately cast by eligible voters. The (D)imbos have been literally "harvesting" ballots for 6 years and four elections (2016, 2018, 2020, 2022). They have a network that gets the blank ballots, they go door-to-door and get people to sign ballots they have already completed (videos show this happening in Muslim neighborhoods in Michigan), they go to old folks homes and "help" the residents complete ballots.

The system is a farce. God bless you for thinking it's legitimate. Do you genuinely believe that Arizona voters wanted to vote for a mindless, cowardly gerbil like Katie Hobbs? Really? If you do ... great. Sure. You bet.

Somebody posted on Twitter that Trump should just have every person at every rally fill out a ballot and submit those by the millions. ******* (D)imbos would **** their undies in panic and hoo-boy, election changes would be here TO-*******-DAY.
This is the reason that Democrats are against scrubbing voter rolls of dead and inactive voters. Can't harvest votes without them.

Do I like Katie Hobbs? No. But the election aligned very closely with polls. You guys just can’t fathom that everyone doesn’t think and feel like you do. As I’ve said numerous times, some people don’t care who their candidate is. They vote for their abortions and their free stuff and against Trump and anyone who supports Trump who they despise with a burning hot passion. A lot of Republicans who don’t like Trump viewed Biden as moderate and basically harmless.

I’m not suggesting there are never election irregularities. What you are suggesting is fraud in a multitude of different manners in numerous places and with the collusion of many many people, including numerous GOP election officials, none of whom have ever been able to be broken and publicly confess. No actual proof ever produced. Dozens of hearing all dismissed on completely baseless grounds. They’re just that good and also it’s all 100% one sided and beneficial to Dems. And they managed to perpetuate just enough fraud in these numerous different ways for Biden to eke out just narrow enough margins to win in the few states he needed. Heck no reason to commit fraud that would actually give him a 50 or 100,000 margin or a couple extra states. Just enough! They’re that good.
It’s just not plausible.
Sorry but what actually happened is that exactly as predicted beforehand, Trump had huge leads in Election Day votes because he discouraged his voters from voting by mail. Dems had huge leads in mail in votes. I hate mail in voting because of the dreadful appearance of a massive shift in the count, but the reality is this was predictable, and it was predicted. Trump took that simple fact and ran with it and blew it up into this mess and I don’t know if the Republican Party will ever come back from it.