• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

22% of Millennials are unaware or unsure of what the Holocaust is

Spike

Reaction score
A lot depends on source material received non-stop for 8 solid years.

pza2.png

th
th

th

Schools do not educate history, rather that in which they are told to teach and be tested apon. (Because of mandate,...not because of what they want)

It’s on us

Schools do not educate history.

Those who fail to lear the lessons of history are doomed to repeat the mistakes. And the irony here is that we could repeat Auschwitz. A society that murders 60+ million of its children under the aegis of 'choice' would no problem herding millions of 'deplorables' into camps. It isn't difficult to visualize this happening under full dim control. Ax yerself this - which of the dim candidates wouldn't 'support' such measures? You need a stupid or desperate or both society, and evil ideology at the top for this to happen. And anyone with any knowledge of the nazis sees this in the dims - their 'policies' and behavior are identical.

BTW, one summer while in Europe, I took my family to Dachau. People need to understand what happened. BTWII, the nazis murdered 21 million in the camps. Yes, in that number are 6 million Jews. But what nobody will talk about is the 14 million Christians that perished alongside them. In today's global Christian hate climate, it wouldn't be hard for history to repaet.

Those who fail to lear the lessons of history are doomed to repeat the mistakes. And the irony here is that we could repeat Auschwitz. A society that murders 60+ million of its children under the aegis of 'choice' would no problem herding millions of 'deplorables' into camps. It isn't difficult to visualize this happening under full dim control. Ax yerself this - which of the dim candidates wouldn't 'support' such measures? You need a stupid or desperate or both society, and evil ideology at the top for this to happen. And anyone with any knowledge of the nazis sees this in the dims - their 'policies' and behavior are identical.

BTW, one summer while in Europe, I took my family to Dachau. People need to understand what happened. BTWII, the nazis murdered 21 million in the camps. Yes, in that number are 6 million Jews. But what nobody will talk about is the 14 million Christians that perished alongside them. In today's global Christian hate climate, it wouldn't be hard for history to repaet.
Were they all Ukranian Christians?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

******* Drumpf

Were they all Ukrainian Christians?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

No. That 21 million figure is camp murders, not 'collateral' damage. Before the nazis rounded up Jews, they took down all their 'political' opposition - mostly German clergy and churches that would object. 'Sides, there probably weren't many Ukrainian Christians left after the sovs herded them off to the gulags to die. Solzhenitsyn told us that 66 million Christians were murdered by the sovs. Who actually knows what that number was, but it whatever it was happened before Gerry arrived.

As a related aside, all of these monsters in history were left. Its who they are. Its what they do.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. I see what the history books teach....and it's so far from the truth it's scary. Plus, subjects like that aren't "interesting or relevant" enough for millenials to want to learn about. It's about old white people....not enough diversity for them.

They don't know what the Bill of Rights says or know what's in the Constitution either. Its by design by the leftists in academia, easier to control a stupid population that cant think for itself.

I went to the Holocaust museum when we were in DC a few weeks ago. The part that stands out the most to me was the shoes. They made the Jews strip naked before entering the gas chambers. (the Jews were told that it was a massive shower for delousing) The museum had probably a thousand of their actual shoes. It was eerie as hell.

iu

Last edited:
I went to the Holocaust museum when we were in DC a few weeks ago. The part that stands out the most to me was the shoes. They made the Jews strip naked before entering the gas chambers. (the Jews were told that it was a massive shower for delousing) The museum had probably a thousand of their actual shoes. It was eerie as hell.

Eerie as hell is actually standing inside a gas chamber and next to an oven. You can almost hear the voices.