• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2nd amendment outrage

I think you should apologize for the C U next Tuesday comment. That was way out of line. I've been pissed at her too, but **** man, we're all friends here.

whoa! holdup.
I'm not a friend of ark's. **** that guy.

I think you should apologize for the C U next Tuesday comment. That was way out of line. I've been pissed at her too, but **** man, we're all friends here.

Not a chance in hell of that man.

Not a chance in hell of that man.

Why not? You've obviously been damaged by women in the past, as have I, but the C word should be reserved for someone who truly deserves it. Not OFTB.

Why not? You've obviously been damaged by women in the past, as have I, but the C word should be reserved for someone who truly deserves it. Not OFTB.

I treat women the same way I treat men. A **** is a **** when they act like a ****.

I treat women the same way I treat men. A **** is a **** when they act like a ****.

Dude, way out of line. She may have been a bit pissy, but cunty? No. I know cunty. She is far from cunty. You should meet my ex. You're head would assplode.

From what I understand the officer asked for his license and registration which were in his pocket. When he went
for his wallet he also informed the officer he had license to conceal and carry. the officer told him not to move and put
his hands up. As he put his hands up the officer shot him 5 times.

This kid got a job right out of high school and had held the same job since 2002 and been promoted. Not a troublemaker.

Our gun culture has officers on edge and skittish. This kid paid with his life for having a tail light out.

Gun culture? No. That which has our law enforcement "skittish" is a certain type of culture alright, but its not exactly "gun culture" that you're thinking of...

Dude, way out of line. She may have been a bit pissy, but cunty? No. I know cunty. She is far from cunty. You should meet my ex. You're head would assplode.

That's a matter of opinion. Not to blow you off or anything but I am done with the subject.

Wow.....I just popped in to see what the hubbub was.....and all I can say is....DBS....the ONLY woman who is a **** is Hillary Clinton. Don't use that word when speaking about onefor. You say she's preachy? Then you could block her on here.....you won't have to see what she has to say. I get that you both have strong opinions on this, as do we all, but you were out of line. Take a step back from your keyboard for a few....take some deep breaths, and relax.

Yeah - use whatever word yinz want but **** is not accepted here when speaking to a female member

Warning for everyone.

Could not have been said better, Amen

Seemed like onefor and DBS were both arguing their points when DBS went and started name calling. Then onefor reacted with a little name calling. Pretty normal stuff around here. But then DBS goes off like a nut case and goes ballistic with the personal insults, ripping her up one side and down the other. I guess thats what happens when you can't let your argument speak for itself. I don't think I ever saw a clown or rat fan get treated worse. I mean, if you can't get your point across without the insults maybe you should keep away from internet discussions. And it has nothing to do with..oh poor little woman poster got treated bad. It would be just as ****** up if it happened to one of the guys.

This board has always been a great group of people but when I see us turning into the Bengals forum and eating our own....I really don't want any part of it. Hopefully onefor changes her mind and jumps back on board.

I'm outta here. I don't hang around with low class scum.

See ya later to all my friends here.

I did absolutely nothing wrong. You commented on my opinions, I commented on yours.You are an angry abusive person DBS. Get help.

Steelerfan81 or Buff, please delete my account.

Dude! Don't leave. Damn! :(

I would argue that, and I have. I've voiced my disgust for Muslims, thugs and liberals. That's not racist, that's clear, level headed thinking. I love black people who aren't racist thugs. Your Steelers argument is just dumb.

I'll agree that I hate thugs and muslims. I dislike liberals as far as the way they present themselves. It's an American Right to protest, but liberals will get violent. The Steelers analogy was just flat out stupid. There are a lot of blacks who disagree with these violent protest, it makes those who worked hard and paved the way for equal opportunity look bad. It's 2016. I'm half mexican, I don't blame whitey for my pitfalls nor do I mind someones stereotypical opinion about mexicans etc. I have every opportunity to succeed just like any American Citizen willing to work.

So to IndySteel, I say keep up your opinion. I agree with your stance on most subjects

DBS has been given a little holiday for his remarks.

Warning: Just because this forum is "loosely monitored", it doesn't give cart blanche to use that language, especially to long time respected members.

the key terms in Buff's statement: "respected members"

as we all know, ark is not respected. ever.

DBS has been given a little holiday for his remarks.

Warning: Just because this forum is "loosely monitored", it doesn't give cart blanche to use that language, especially to long time respected members.

Glad you included "respected"...

I wonder why that word is so inflammatory. Oh well. It was out of line.

Phil matches the description of an armed robber from a couple of days earlier. Has anyone watched that video? It definitely looks like him. Hmmm...I wonder if that is why the cop pulled him over and was on high alert for a gun. Phil probably didn't want to go to jail. It would not be far fetched to think he could shoot the officer to avoid going to jail.

I'll never be scared off from defending the brave men and women who protect and serve us and their right to have their actions judged fairly, without agendas, and with all of the facts in place. Just not here.

Thanks again all.

The knee jerk judgments before the facts are even sorted out are completely out of line. There have been so many lies and fabrications told by the BLM "protestors" that their credibility is shot in my opinion. You can only cry wolf so many times before you look like a fool and are not believable. Hands up don't shoot my ***. The Dallas carnage has only solidified my opinion of their movement. I find most police officers to be very level headed and fair. There are bullies though who make a bad name for the rest of them. The ones that I watch out for usually have flat tops and look like their strung out on steroids. I watch my mannersand movements around those types.

Which is my exact point. Why aren't people jumping to his defense as a second amendment issue. When will the NRA wade in on this tragedy? Where are the people who believe they need to stock pile weapons because the G is going to take away their rights. When will I hear the outcry?

Because typically the folks who are staunch 2nd amendment and NRA supporters are also level headed, critical thinking types and the facts are not yet known in this case. Now, if you'll excuse me I have weapons to stockpile.

Ahh, I know. The NRA should speak up NOW, just like The Big O is likely to do without knowing all of the facts. Is that the point?

Apparently.

Tell me what exactly the "facts" are in this case as opposed to the talking points. There is a women who in a fairly manner of fact manner recounts a very traumatic event of what happened moments before. No the only thing that will happen in the coming days is that she wIll be discredited for something that happened in her past because she and the man looked sketchy by a lot of peoples standards. She will most likely have drug issues or whatever. And then people wI'll discredit her. But the reality is by the tone of the cop's panic he knew he was ****** because she was right. I guess he could have killed her too to silence her but he didn't have the stomach for that.

So people's past issues shouldn't be considered in developing a snapshot of their character and credibility? Huh.....interesting point of view. And how very non racist of you to say she will "most likely have drug issues or whatever." On what are you basing that conclusion?

Perhaps the cop's "tone of panic" was a reaction to having just shot someone. Not exactly a daily occurrence, but you go ahead and assign meaning to it......along with the rest of your speculation.

Ok then let's play out this scenario. A man lives in the woods. He has different political beliefs by many people's standards. He has a lot of stock piled weapons. His neighbor has a beef with him and makes a claim against him. ATF executes a warrent and in the aftermath he is shot and killed. His wife says he was trying to produce his licence to possess the firearms. Their will be no rush to judement by 2nd amendment NRA.folks Really.

Same as above.....when the facts are known, I'll make that decision.

Not sure why many of you (particularly Indy) want to keep these thoughts, emotions and comments to a message board. Why not share these thoughts at Latrobe with I don't know James Harrison, Cam Heyward or Stephon Tuitt. I'm sure they would love to hear your take on the state of things in America.

not.jpg

But Phil was most likely stopped on a taillight because the officer most likely thought he was and there was cause to check him for drugs and weapons. And the thought that the officers overreaction isn't based upon how he looks is laughable.

Nope. Matched description in a BOLO for an armed robbery suspect. Nice try though.

In my opinion Phil the Montessori Lunch Counter worker is dead because:
1. He was probably scared and confused and didn't react as well to the officers demands as he should have. Possibly.
2. The intensity of the stop was heightened because of the way he looked. Or because the cop was operating under the thought that this may be the suspect mentioned above.
3. The officer did a ****** job of deescalating the situation You know this how? and went far beyond procedure in terms of use of deadly force. His use of deadly force was actually perfectly executed (npi). What he may have gone "far beyond" is in deciding what level of force was appropriate. Notice I said "may" have. Waiting for facts again.....tedious, I know. I have six racks of ribs on the traeger smoking and my buddy who is a police officer and a trainer is coming for supper and I will defer to his knowledge of use of deadly force.
4. He was legally carrying a concealed weapon. Made the officer aware of it (which is apparently what you are supposed to do when stopped) this heightened the situation. Though I still have not heard one of you stand up for his 2nd amendment right except for Ark in a back handed way.
Gonna enjoy my ribs and beer and get back to you tomorrow.

It looks like maybe he wasn't "legally" carrying a CW.